Number of ads: 13

Used Massey Ferguson 8480 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about Massey Ferguson tractors in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Massey Ferguson 8480, 2007, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8480Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 600/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42

    Tractors
    2007 8,645 h
    Germany, 17129 Kruckow

    42,804 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 8480, 2008, TractorsMassey Ferguson MF 8480 Dyna-VTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 289.6, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    2008 10,725 h
    Germany, Kunde

    27,364 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 8480, 2008, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8480Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 289.6, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 15%, Front tyre size: 600/70R28, Rear tyre size: 650/85R38

    Tractors
    2008 10,724 h
    Germany, MX4147

    24,018 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 8480, 2009, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8480 Dyna VTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, Engine output: 290, Front tyre size: 710/55 R30, Rear tyre size: 900/50 R42

    Tractors
    2009 8,800 h
    Germany, Burg

    24,619 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 8480, 2008, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8480 TractorTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2008
    Sweden, Västernorrland
    7d

    37,377 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 8480, 2006, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8480 -4 Dyna VTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 296.4, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 600/70 R28, Rear tyre size: 600/85 38

    Tractors
    2006 9,000 h
    Sweden, Östersund

    32,354 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 8480, 2008, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8480Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 300, Transmission: Steglös Dyna-VT, Front tyre size: 600/70R28, Rear tyre size: 650/85R38

    Tractors
    2008 8,000 h
    Sweden, Ängelholm

    46,828 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Massey Ferguson 8480, 2007, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8480Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 300, Transmission: Steglös Dyna-VT, Hydraulic's output: 150, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension

    Tractors
    2007 6,000 h
    Sweden, Ängelholm

    55,342 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 8480, 2008, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8480 DYNA VTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Tractors
    2008 8,700 h
    Denmark, Aulum

    28,826 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 8480, 2010, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8480 DYNA VTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyre size: 650/85R38, Rear tyre size: 650/85R38

    Tractors
    2010 7,400 h
    Denmark, Aulum

    29,980 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 8480, 2010, TractorsMassey Ferguson MF8480Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 293.68, Transmission: VT, Engine displacement: 8420, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Latest inspection: 22.4.2020, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 220, Top speed: 40, Gross Weight: 9200, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.2 x 2.55 x 3.2 , PTO: 540/1000

    Tractors
    2010 5,800 h
    Slovak Republic, Rožňava

    32,596 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 8480, 2008, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8480 Dyna VTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 315, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 600/70R28 - 710/70R42, Rear tyre size: 600/70R28 - 710/70R42

    Tractors
    2008 7,524 h
    Denmark, Hadsten

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 8480, 2009, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8480Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    2009
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA