Number of ads: 6

Used Massey Ferguson 690 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Massey Ferguson 690, TractorsMassey Ferguson 690Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 78, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Other information: Massey Ferguson 690 4wd tractor, 80 horsepower, rebuilt to a very high standard, new tyres, dyno tested to ensure correct power and

    Tractors

    United Kingdom, SN10 5SQ

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 690, 1983, TractorsMassey Ferguson 690Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%

    Tractors
    1983 1,765 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 690, 1985, TractorsMassey Ferguson 690Tractor type: Farm Tractor, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    1985 6,444 h
    Netherlands, Lamswaarde - The Netherlands
    7d

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 690, TractorsMassey Ferguson 690Tractor type: Farm Tractor, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    7,560 h
    Netherlands, Lamswaarde

    POA
  • 153 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 690, 1986, TractorsMassey Ferguson 690 4 WDTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 80, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

    Tractors
    1986
    Denmark, Egtved

    9,590 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad