Number of ads: 9

Used Massey Ferguson 10 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about Massey Ferguson tractors in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Massey Ferguson 10, 2008, TractorsMassey Ferguson 410Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Other information: MASSEY FERGUSON 410 2WD TRACTOR C/W BALL END LINK ARMS FRONT TYRE SIZE 6.00XR16-60% REAR TYRE SIZE 13.6R28-80% NO CAB SUSPENSION 1 SPOOL VAL

    Tractors
    2008 1,100 h
    United Kingdom, Carlisle

    8,750 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 10, Front weightsMassey Ferguson 10 x 45kg WeightsOther information: Massey Ferguson 10 x 45 kg Front Weights

    Front weights

    United Kingdom, Belton, Grantham NG322LX

    450 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 10, 1995, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8110 DynashiftTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 135, Transmission: Dynashift, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 5987, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 16.9R28, Rear tyre size: 20.8R38, Production country: FR, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle

    Tractors
    1995 5,600 h
    Belgium

    12,280 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 10, 2002, Combine harvestersMassey Ferguson 23H HT100Engine output: 101, Front tyre size: 18.4-34

    Combine harvesters
    2002 2,153 h
    Finland, Kuopio, Konekeskus
    7d

    20,093 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 10, 1997, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8110Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    1997
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 10, 1997, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8110Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 135

    Tractors
    1997 7,577 h
    Latvia, Dobelē Īles ielā 2

    12,013 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 10, 2019, Other agricultural machinesMassey Ferguson NB100General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5

    Other agricultural machines
    2019
    Slovenia

    89 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 10, 2018, Rakes and teddersMassey Ferguson RK 1002 TRC PRO 2 Rotor Center riveWorking width: 1000

    Rakes and tedders
    2018
    Denmark, Hjallerup

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 10, 1996, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8110Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 135, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Latest inspection: 2016, Amount of previous owners: 1, Tyre brand: agrimax/baum, Guarantee: Nej, Front tyres remaining: 95%%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%%, Front tyre size: 420/85 R28, Rear tyre size: 20 8R 38TZR 2 , Production country: FR

    Tractors
    1996 4,358 h
    Denmark, Viborg

    17,816 GBP