Number of ads: 13

Used John Deere 7830 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about John Deere tractors in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • John Deere 7830, 2007, TractorsJohn Deere 7830Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 229.7, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 710/70R42, Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2007 8,000 h
    Germany, 48480 Spelle

    40,563 GBP
  • John Deere 7830, 2007, TractorsJohn Deere 7830Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 230, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: Category 3

    Tractors
    2007 5,800 h
    Germany, Barsinghausen OT Groß Munzel

    47,067 GBP
  • John Deere 7830, 2006, TractorsJohn Deere 7830Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 235.2, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 600/70 R 30, Rear tyre size: 650/85 R 38, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2006 10,865 h
    Germany, 27793 Wildeshausen

    37,653 GBP
  • John Deere 7830, 2007, TractorsJohn Deere 7830Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 229.7, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2007 5,800 h
    Germany, DE-30890 Barsinghausen

    47,067 GBP
  • John Deere 7830, 2011, TractorsJohn Deere 7830Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 229.7, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 1%, Rear tyres remaining : 5%, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 650/85R38

    Tractors
    2011 7,455 h
    Germany, 48480 Spelle

    42,602 GBP
  • John Deere 7830 AutoQuad, 2010, TractorsJohn Deere 7830 AutoQuadTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 233, Production country: RO

    Tractors
    2010 9,960 h
    Romania, Batăr

    55,624 GBP
  • John Deere 7830, 2010, TractorsJohn Deere 7830Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 235, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 650/85R38

    Tractors
    2010 5,034 h
    Romania

    50,062 GBP
  • John Deere 7830 AutoPower, 2010, TractorsJohn Deere 7830 AutoPowerTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 220

    Tractors
    2010 8,100 h
    Poland, Domaniewice

    40,820 GBP
  • John Deere 7830, 2009, TractorsJohn Deere 7830Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2009
    Poland

    41,076 GBP
  • John Deere 7830, 2009, TractorsJohn Deere 7830Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2009 5,750 h
    Ukraine

    48,000 GBP
  • John Deere 7830 TLS, 2008, TractorsJohn Deere 7830 TLSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 228.42, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Full service history: Yes, Top speed: 45, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

    Tractors
    2008 17,000 h
    Hungary

    22,294 GBP
  • John Deere 7830, 2009, TractorsJohn Deere 7830Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    2009 4,600 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • John Deere 7830 AutoQuad, 2008, TractorsJohn Deere 7830 AutoQuadTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 235, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5

    Tractors
    2008 7,600 h
    Romania

    40,221 GBP