Number of ads: 17

Used New Holland tm150 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about New Holland tractors in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • New Holland TM 150, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TM 150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 150, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 540/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38 XM 108

    Tractors
    2000
    Netherlands

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150, 2001, TractorsNew Holland TM150Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2001 13,024 h
    Netherlands

    19,512 GBP
  • New Holland TM 150, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TM150Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2000 15,230 h
    Netherlands

    17,344 GBP
  • New Holland TM 150, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TM150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    2000
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150, 2000, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TM150 Hitch

    Other tractor accessories
    2000
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150, 2000, TransmissionNew Holland TM150 Front Axle

    Transmission
    2000
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150, 2001, TractorsNew Holland TM150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 150

    Tractors
    2001 6,039 h
    Sweden, Vännäsby

    21,368 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • New Holland TM 150, 2000, TransmissionNew Holland TM150 Transmission

    Transmission
    2000
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150, TractorsNew Holland TM150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150, 2002, TractorsNew Holland TM150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 204, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    2002 4,240 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150, ElectronicsNew Holland TM150 ECU

    Electronics

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150, 2002, TractorsNew Holland TM 150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5

    Tractors
    2002 9,000 h
    Poland

    18,138 GBP
  • New Holland TM 150 SS, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TM150 SS PowerCommandTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 141.4, Engine Manufacturer: New Holland, Transmission: PowerCommand, Engine displacement: 7486, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: Alliance Multiuse 550 ind, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%

    Tractors
    2000 5,430 h
    Sweden, Axima AB, Skövde

    29,607 GBP
  • New Holland TM 150 SS, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TM 150 SS front-PTO passer på super-steerGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Tinglev

    910 GBP
  • New Holland TM 150, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TM 150 PS SSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 150, Engine Manufacturer: New Holland, Transmission: Power Shift, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Number of hydraulic valves: 4, Hydraulic's output: 120, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 35%

    Tractors
    2000 7,400 h
    Sweden, Veddige

    21,883 GBP
  • New Holland TM 150, TractorsNew Holland TM150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 1%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Front tyre size: Yes, Rear tyre size: Yes, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle

    Tractors
    14,200 h
    Sweden, Kungälv

    20,596 GBP
  • New Holland TM 150 SS, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TM 150 SSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 540/65x28, Rear tyre size: 650/65x38

    Tractors
    2000 7,700 h
    Sweden, Roxnäsv 10 Falun

    24,801 GBP