Number of ads: 63

Used John Deere 8320 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about John Deere tractors in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • John Deere 8320 R, 2019, TractorsJohn Deere 8320RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Other information: 2019 John Deere 8320R, powershift 42k, ILS, 4 x electric scv, autotrac ready, active seat, 10" touch screen display, 4600 processor, dual li

    Tractors
    2019 224 h
    United Kingdom, SPALDING

    158,000 GBP
  • John Deere 8320 R, 2017, TractorsJohn Deere 8320RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 320, Transmission: AutoPowr, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, Guarantee: 11/12/2020 or 3000hr, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 600/

    Tractors
    2017 748 h
    United Kingdom

    139,000 GBP
  • John Deere 8320 R, 2017, TractorsJohn Deere 8320RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 320, Transmission: Powershift, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Full service history: Yes, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 650/85R38, Production country: US, Options: Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Guidance system Ad blue Air brakes

    Tractors
    2017 500 h
    United Kingdom

    143,500 GBP
  • John Deere 8320 R, 2019, Other agricultural machinesJohn Deere 8320REngine output: 320, Other information: 3 units available for hire for summer/autumn. Please email ... for more details.

    Other agricultural machines
    2019
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • John Deere 8320 R, 2019, TractorsJohn Deere 8320RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 320, Other information: 2019, 520hrs, PowerShift, 40K, ILS, 5ESCV, 710/70R42, 600/70R30, AutoTrac, 6000 dome, activation, 4600 screen, drawbar, A/C, air seat. ** Ex

    Tractors
    2019 520 h
    United Kingdom

    152,950 GBP
  • John Deere 8320 R, 2017, TractorsJohn Deere 8320RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Transmission: Powershift, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 650/85R38, Production country: US

    Tractors
    2017 500 h
    United Kingdom

    143,500 GBP
  • John Deere 8320 R, 2010, TractorsJohn Deere 8320RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: Auto Power, Front tyre size: 710/70/42 + 600/70/30, Attachments: TLS Command Arm air brakes leather air seat twin beacons pickup hitch heated electric mirrors extra work lights climate control wheel weight

    Tractors
    2010 6,657 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • John Deere 8320 R, 2018, TractorsJohn Deere 8320 R E 23Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 320, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 2%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Front tyre size: 650/65R34, Rear tyre size: Category 3

    Tractors
    2018 620 h
    Belgium, SOREE

    POA
  • John Deere 8320 R, 2011, TractorsJohn Deere 8320RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 349.4, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2011 5,500 h
    Germany, -

    71,548 GBP
  • John Deere 8320 R, 2010, TractorsJohn Deere 8320 RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 319.5, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2010 6,805 h
    Germany, -

    65,586 GBP
  • John Deere 8320, 2006, TractorsJohn Deere 8320 POWRSHIFTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 300, Front tyre size: 540/65R34, Rear tyre size: 650/85R38

    Tractors
    2006 10,635 h
    Germany, Bockel - Gyhum

    42,162 GBP
  • John Deere 8320 R, 2011, TractorsJohn Deere 8320RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 354.8, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 1000, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 600/70R30 Conti 60%, Rear tyre size: 650/85R38 Goodyear, Options: Front axle suspension

    Tractors
    2011 8,980 h
    Germany, 18573 Altefähr

    62,604 GBP
  • John Deere 8320 R, 2018, TractorsJohn Deere 8320R AutoTrac e23TTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 319.5, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 42, PTO: 1000, Front tyre size: 600/70R 30, Rear tyre size: 710/75R42, Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2018 725 h
    Germany, 37431 Barbis

    152,976 GBP
  • John Deere 8320 R, 2017, TractorsJohn Deere 8320R AutoTrac e23Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 319.5, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2017 756 h
    Germany, -

    151,613 GBP
  • John Deere 8320 R, 2018, TractorsJohn Deere 8320RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 319.5, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2018 500 h
    Germany, -

    158,427 GBP
  • John Deere 8320 R, 2017, TractorsJohn Deere 8320R AutoTrac e23TTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 319.5, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 1000, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 710/75R42, Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2017 1,254 h
    Germany, 37431 Barbis

    143,096 GBP
  • John Deere 8320, 2006, TractorsJohn Deere 8320 PowrShiftTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 250.1, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 650/85R38, Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2006 13,311 h
    Germany, Kunde

    41,736 GBP
  • John Deere 8320 R, 2010, TractorsJohn Deere 8320 RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 354.8, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 42, PTO: 1000, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 600/70R30 MICHELIN, Rear tyre size: 800/70R38 MICHELIN, Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2010 8,200 h
    Germany, Kunde

    72,314 GBP
  • John Deere 8320 R, 2017, TractorsJohn Deere 8320R E23-PowerShift ULTIMATE-EditionTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 355, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 650/60R34, Rear tyre size: 900/60R42, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2017 2,607 h
    Germany, Sülzetal

    123,112 GBP
  • John Deere 8320, 2005, TractorsJohn Deere 8320Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 300.4, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 600/70R30 Michelin /, Rear tyre size: 650/85R38 Michelin /, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2005 7,168 h
    Germany, DE-17033 Neubrandenburg

    49,402 GBP