Number of ads: 7

Used Case IH 844 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Case IH 844 A, TractorsCase IH 844 AVTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 80.22, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    12,664 h
    Germany, -

    POA
  • Case IH 844 XL, 1991, TractorsCase IH 844 XLNTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 80.22, Cabin: Low profile, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 12.4-24, Rear tyre size: 16.9-34

    Tractors
    1991 5,703 h
    Germany, -

    10,697 GBP
  • Case IH 844, 1976, TractorsCase IH 844 - STractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 80.22, Transmission: Zweirad, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 30, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 7.50-18, Rear tyre size: 480/70R34

    Tractors
    1976 6,937 h
    Germany, -

    POA
  • Case IH 844, TractorsCase IH 844Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    Lithuania, Radviliškis

    2,089 GBP
  • Case IH 844 XL, 1985, TractorsCase IH 844 XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 80

    Tractors
    1985 6,746 h
    Denmark, Egtved

    8,982 GBP
  • Case IH 844 XL, 1985, TractorsCase IH 844 XLATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD

    Tractors
    1985 8,770 h
    Denmark

    POA
  • Case IH 844 XL, 1989, TractorsCase IH 844 XL, 80 AGTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1989 6,368 h
    Lithuania

    8,148 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad