Number of ads: 16

Used John Deere 6800 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about John Deere tractors in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • John Deere 6800, 1994, TractorsJohn Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Other information: POWERQUAD 40K AIR CON PUH,FRONT 540/65R28 BKT 80%,REAR 600/65R38 MICHELIN 80%,RADIO/CD,BEACON

    Tractors
    1994 12,800 h
    United Kingdom

    15,500 GBP
  • John Deere 6800, 1998, TractorsJohn Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 130, Transmission: Semi powershift

    Tractors
    1998 9,000 h
    France

    17,813 GBP
  • John Deere 6800, 1996, TractorsJohn Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 125, Transmission: Teil-Lastschaltgetriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 480/70R28, Rear tyre size: 520/85R38, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    1996 8,490 h
    Germany, -

    14,969 GBP
  • John Deere 6800, TractorsJohn Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    12,530 h
    Germany, 95213 Münchberg

    26,720 GBP
  • John Deere 6800 Premium, 1995, TractorsJohn Deere 6800 PremiumTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1995 7,664 h
    Spain, Esquivias
    7d

    21,821 GBP
  • John Deere 6800, 1997, TractorsJohn Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 120, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyre size: 600/65x38 og 480/65x28, Rear tyre size: 600/65x38 og 480/65x28

    Tractors
    1997 11,350 h
    Denmark, Vinderup

    15,386 GBP
  • John Deere 6800, 1996, TractorsJohn Deere 6800 med frontlæsserTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 120, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 580/70R38 i bag og 480/70R28 i for, Rear tyre size: 580/70R38 i bag og 480/70R28 i for

    Tractors
    1996 9,678 h
    Denmark, Lintrup

    15,482 GBP
  • John Deere 6800, 1994, TractorsJohn Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 118.01, Guarantee: MOŽE PROBA OD 5 DANA

    Tractors
    1994 10,688 h
    Croatia

    16,922 GBP
  • John Deere 6800, 1997, TractorsJohn Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1997
    Romania

    15,586 GBP
  • John Deere 6800, TractorsJohn Deere 6800 med store hjulTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

    Tractors
    7,400 h
    Denmark, Rønnede

    19,024 GBP
  • John Deere 6800, 1995, TractorsJohn Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 130, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 420/85x28, Rear tyre size: 650/65x38

    Tractors
    1995 9,200 h
    Denmark

    15,482 GBP
  • John Deere 6800, 1996, TractorsJohn Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 120

    Tractors
    1996 9,847 h
    Poland, Jędrzejów Nowy 101

    13,360 GBP
  • John Deere 6800, TractorsJohn Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 140

    Tractors

    Spain

    19,594 GBP
  • John Deere 6800, 1994, TractorsJohn Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Front tyre size: 14.9R28, Rear tyre size: 18.4R38, Gross weight: 8600

    Tractors
    1994 11,800 h
    Sweden, 52172 Slutarp

    13,368 GBP
  • John Deere 6800, 1998, TractorsJohn Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 120, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 420/70R28, Rear tyre size: 520/70R38

    Tractors
    1998 9,041 h
    Lithuania

    9,797 GBP
  • John Deere 6800, 1996, TractorsJohn Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    1996
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA