Number of ads: 2

Used Case IH 1490 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Case IH 1490, TractorsCase IH 1490 Dismantled for spare partsTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    Sweden, Linköping

    POA
  • Case IH 1490, 1982, TractorsCase IH 1490Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 340/85-24, Rear tyre size: 18 4R34 , Front loader make: Ålö 3300E

    Tractors
    1982 5,100 h
    Sweden, Umeå

    11,118 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad