Number of ads: 21

Used New Holland tm175 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors, tractor accessories ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • New Holland TM 175, 2006, TractorsNew Holland TM 175Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42

    Tractors
    2006 8,785 h
    United Kingdom, REDLYNCH AGRICULTURE & ENGINEERING.

    POA
  • New Holland TM 175, 2003, TractorsNew Holland TM175Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 175, Transmission: powershift, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 620/70R42

    Tractors
    2003 7,500 h
    Netherlands

    POA
  • New Holland TM 175, 2003, TractorsNew Holland TM175Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    2003
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • New Holland TM 175, 2003, TransmissionNew Holland TM175 Rear Transmission

    Transmission
    2003
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TM 175, TransmissionNew Holland TM175 Rear Axle

    Transmission

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TM 175, TractorsNew Holland TM 175 Dismantled for spare partsTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    Sweden, Linköping

    POA
  • New Holland TM 175, HydraulicsNew Holland TM175 Lift Cylinder

    Hydraulics

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • New Holland TM 175, HydraulicsNew Holland TM175 Lift Cylinder

    Hydraulics

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TM 175, HydraulicsNew Holland TM175 Lift Cylinder

    Hydraulics

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TM 175, ElectronicsNew Holland TM175 ECU

    Electronics

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TM 175, TractorsNew Holland TM175Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • New Holland TM 175, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TM 175

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • New Holland TM 175, 2004, TractorsNew Holland TM 175Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2004 7,936 h
    Poland, Ludwikowo

    16,402 GBP
  • New Holland TM 175, 2003, TractorsNew Holland TM175Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    2003
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • New Holland TM 175, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TM175

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • New Holland TM 175, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TM 175

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • New Holland TM 175, 2005, TractorsNew Holland TM 175 + MANIP MP125ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Wheel configuration: Single wheels, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 175, Engine Manufacturer: CNH, Transmission: Power Command - Full Power Shift (18/6), Cabin: Regular, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front loader make: MANIP MP125A, Seats: Clothed

    Tractors
    2005 7,400 h
    Poland, 62-110 Damasławek, Nowa 14 - HENPASZ

    19,350 GBP
  • New Holland TM 175, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TM 175

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • New Holland TM 175, 2004, TractorsNew Holland TM175Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2004 5,500 h
    Italy, Rome - Italy

    26,778 GBP
  • New Holland TM 175, 2003, TractorsNew Holland TM 175Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2003 12,600 h
    Poland

    14,725 GBP