Number of ads: 8

Used Massey Ferguson 6475 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about Massey Ferguson tractors in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Massey Ferguson 6475, 2007, TractorsMassey Ferguson 6475 Complete With Trima 480 Professional LoaderTractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: Dyna Shift

    Tractors
    2007
    United Kingdom, UK

    21,750 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 6475, 2004, TractorsMassey Ferguson 6475Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2004 6,475 h
    Ireland, PORTLAOISE

    21,445 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 6475, 2005, TractorsMassey Ferguson 6475 DYNASHIFTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 135, Transmission: Semi-powershift, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 60 % d'usure%, Rear tyres remaining : 40 % d'usure (AR)%, Front tyre size: 480/65R28, Rear tyre size: 600/65R38

    Tractors
    2005 6,210 h
    France

    25,734 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 6475, 2010, TractorsMassey Ferguson 6475 DYNA6Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 129

    Tractors
    2010 5,100 h
    Germany, Husum

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 6475, 2012, TractorsMassey Ferguson 6475 dyna6Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 162, Engine Manufacturer: sisudiesel, Transmission: 24+24, Engine displacement: 6600, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 110, Top speed: 52, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, Front tyres remaining: 65%, Rear tyres remaining : 65%

    Tractors
    2012 7,000 h
    Finland, Viitasaari

    37,978 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 6475, 2008, TractorsMassey Ferguson 6475Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2008 5,697 h
    Poland, Turza 76, 62-110 Damasławek

    21,981 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 6475, 2007, TractorsMassey Ferguson 6475 Dyna 6Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 135, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%

    Tractors
    2007 9,534 h
    Poland

    23,702 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Massey Ferguson 6475, 2005, TractorsMassey Ferguson 6475Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 145, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Front tyre size: 420/70R28, Rear tyre size: 460/85R38, Front loader make: MF

    Tractors
    2005 5,152 h
    Finland, Lappeenranta

    27,601 GBP