Number of ads: 8

Used Massey Ferguson 5445 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about Massey Ferguson tractors in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Massey Ferguson 5445, 2002, TractorsMassey Ferguson 5445Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2002
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 5445, 2009, TractorsMassey Ferguson 5445t3 Dyna4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 100.07, Transmission: 16 gears Semi-automatic , Damaged: Damaged, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 10%%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%%, Front tyre size: 380/85R28, Rear tyre size: 460/80R38

    Tractors
    2009 2,466 h
    France, fr, HUTTENHEIM

    19,558 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 5445, 2006, TractorsMassey Ferguson 5445 *Tilalla*Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 90, Transmission: 16x16, Engine displacement: 4400, Tyre brand: BKT, Front tyre size: 340/85R28, Rear tyre size: 420/85R38, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2006 2,760 h
    Finland, Mäntsälä

    23,520 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 5445, 2004, TractorsMassey Ferguson 5445Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Gross Weight: No, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%

    Tractors
    2004
    Denmark

    17,187 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 5445, 2008, TractorsMassey Ferguson 5445 Dyna 4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

    Tractors
    2008
    Sweden, SOLLEBRUNN

    31,928 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 5445, 2012, TractorsMassey Ferguson 5445Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 110, Transmission: Dyna-4, Hydraulic's output: 100, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 440/65R24, Rear tyre size: 420/85R34, Front loader make: MF 946

    Tractors
    2012 2,710 h
    Sweden, Ängelholm

    39,165 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 5445, 2004, TractorsMassey Ferguson 5445Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 91.09, Engine Manufacturer: Perkins, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 340/85 R24, Rear tyre size: 420/85R34, Front loader make: MF 894

    Tractors
    2004 3,200 h
    Sweden, SOLLEBRUNN

    24,691 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Massey Ferguson 5445, 2004, TractorsMassey Ferguson 5445Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 91.09, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 65%

    Tractors
    2004 5,000 h
    Sweden, SOLLEBRUNN

    23,840 GBP