Number of ads: 12

Used Faresin loading and digging for sale

Here is a list of currently available used Faresin loading and digging machines for sale at Mascus. You may sort used Faresin loading and digging by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search.
You may also read more about Faresin loading and digging in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Faresin FH 9.30, 2015, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Faresin kein Merlo Manitou Scorpion JCB FH 9.30 CompactFront tyres remaining: 100%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Gross weight: 6950, Connection type: Euro, Maximum lift height: 890, CE marked: Yes, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz, Engine output: 120, Transmission: Hydrostatisch, Transport weight: 6950, Top speed: 40, Tyre size: 455/70-24 AS

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2015 20 h
    Germany, Grumbach bei Dresden

    POA
  • Faresin FM 3500 (14.35), 2004, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Faresin FM 3500 (14.35)General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 3500, Maximum lift height: 1400, Reach at max load: 1400, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2004 4,470 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    17,900 GBP
  • Faresin 730  Compakt, 2015, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Faresin 730 CompaktGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2015 983 h
    Germany, 48480 Spelle

    36,656 GBP
  • Promoted
    Faresin 9.55 VPSE TOP, 2018, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Faresin 9.55 VPSE TOPEPA marked: Yes, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 5500, Gross weight: 10600, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 900, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Engine: DEUTZ, Engine output: 156.36, Top speed: 40, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 180, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Frontloader accessories: Pallet Forks

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2018
    Hungary

    POA
  • Faresin 7, 2018, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Faresin 7

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2018
    Hungary

    POA
  • Faresin FH, 2012, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Faresin FH 7.30 AgriMaximum lift capacity: 4x2, Engine output: 99

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2012 992 h
    Lithuania

    20,555 GBP
  • Faresin 7.30c Compact 3B telesc. loader/ładowarka czołowa, 2017, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Faresin 7.30c Compact 3B telesc. loader/ładowarka czołowaLatest inspection: nie dotyczy, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Connection type: Euro, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz, Engine output: 100, Transmission: 4x4, Engine displacement: 360, Top speed: 40, Tyre size: 405/70-20, Guarantee: producenta, Front tyres remaining: 90%

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2017 100 h
    Poland, Białystok

    44,463 GBP
  • Faresin 7,30 Compact, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Faresin 7,30 CompactMaximum lift capacity: 4x2, Gross weight: 6000, Connection type: Type 3, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: DEUTZ, Engine output: 100, Transmission: 4x4, Engine displacement: 3600, Top speed: 40, Tyre size: 405/70R20, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 100, Tyre brand: SEHA

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    3,000 h
    Bulgaria

    25,522 GBP
  • Faresin 7.30, 2016, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Faresin 7.30Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 0.7, Cabin: Open cab, Engine: Deutz, Engine output: 122, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 4.7x2.1x2.2, Top speed: 40

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2016
    Denmark, randers

    68,268 GBP
  • Faresin 730, 2009, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Faresin 730General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Amount of previous owners: 2, CE marked: Yes, Engine output: 95, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 75%, Rear tyres remaining : 75%, Certificates: CE

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2009 3,600 h
    Finland, Tornio

    30,747 GBP
  • Faresin 6.25, 2016, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Faresin 6.25Maximum lift capacity: 2500, Maximum lift height: 600, Cabin: Open cab, Engine: yanmar, Engine output: 52, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 4.1x1.9x1.9, Tyre size: 12.5-18, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 70

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2016
    Denmark, randers

    43,026 GBP
  • Faresin 7.30 Compact, 2007, Multi purpose loaders

    Faresin 7.30 Compact

    Multi purpose loaders
    2007 9,085 h
    Poland

    13,558 GBP