Number of ads: 7

Used Massey Ferguson 175 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Massey Ferguson 175, TractorsMassey Ferguson 175Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 70, Transmission: Manual, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Other information: Massey Ferguson 175 2wd tractor, 69 horsepower, rebuilt to a very high standard, new tyres, dyno tested to ensur

    Tractors

    United Kingdom, SN10 5SQ

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 175, 2021, TractorsMassey Ferguson 1755M MCTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 55, Top speed: 25, PTO: 540, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Front tyre size: 29x12.0-15, Rear tyre size: 475x65D20, Other information: 2021 Massey Ferguson 1755M MC Cab 4WD Compact Tractor, Mechanical transmission, 55hp, 25

    Tractors
    2021
    United Kingdom, Belton, Grantham NG32 2LX

    31,350 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 175, 1960, TractorsMassey Ferguson 175Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Tractors
    1960
    Netherlands, infoagripoort.com

    3,748 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 175, 1967, TractorsMassey Ferguson 175Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 71, Front tyres remaining: 0%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%

    Tractors
    1967 1,680 h
    France, CHICHE
    7d

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 175, 1966, TractorsMassey Ferguson 175Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 75, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%

    Tractors
    1966 9,314 h
    France, CHICHE

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 175, 1975, TractorsMassey Ferguson 175Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 71, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

    Tractors
    1975 10,685 h
    France, CHICHE

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 175, TractorsMassey Ferguson 175Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    Germany, Wuppertal

    POA
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad