Number of ads: 9

Used Valtra t193 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Valtra T193HT, 2004, TractorsValtra T193HTTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2004
    Netherlands, Liessel

    POA
  • Valtra T193, 2013, TractorsValtra T193Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2013 4,280 h
    Netherlands

    POA
  • Valtra T193HT, TransmissionValtra T193HTProduction country: NL

    Transmission

    Netherlands, meijel

    POA
  • Valtra T193, 2014, TractorsValtra T193 TwinTracTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 190

    Tractors
    2014
    Netherlands, Drachten

    POA
  • Valtra T193, 2014, TractorsValtra T193 HITECHTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 190, Transmission: Semi-powershift, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Front tyres remaining: 40 % d'usure%, Rear tyres remaining : 40 % d'usure (AR)%, Front tyre size: 16 9R30 , Rear tyre size: 520/85R42

    Tractors
    2014 5,250 h
    France

    49,372 GBP
  • Valtra T193, 2014, TractorsValtra T193Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, Engine output: 190, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 600/60 R30, Rear tyre size: 710/60 R42

    Tractors
    2014 6,500 h
    Germany, Aurich

    44,351 GBP
  • Valtra T193, 2013, TractorsValtra T193 HiTech FLTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2013 10,737 h
    Slovak Republic, Rakovec nad Ondavou
    24h

    49,372 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Valtra T193HT, 2012, TractorsValtra T193 HiTechTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 193, Transmission: HiTech, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Number of hydraulic valves: 10, Tyre brand: Firestone, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 620/70R42, Production country: FI

    Tractors
    2012 6,300 h
    Lithuania

    38,912 GBP
  • Valtra T193HT, 2014, TractorsValtra T193HTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 208.02, Transmission: POWER SHIFT, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2014 8,100 h
    Lithuania, Kaunas

    35,146 GBP