Number of ads: 14

Used Ursus tractors for sale

Here is a list of currently available used Ursus tractors machines for sale at Mascus. You may sort used Ursus tractors by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search.
You may also read more about Ursus tractors in Brands section.

Read more Close
  • Ursus C-110, 2019, TractorsUrsus C-110Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 110


    38,895 GBP
  • Ursus 11054 T10, 2015, TractorsUrsus 11054 T10Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    2015 1,412 h
    Poland, Słomczyn 70, 05-600 Grójec

    15,155 GBP
  • Ursus 385, TractorsUrsus 385Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD

    3,700 h
    Sweden, Arvika

  • Ursus 9014 H, 2012, TractorsUrsus 9014 HTractor type: Farm Tractor

    2012 3,148 h
    Poland, pl, Suchcice

    18,896 GBP
  • Ursus 385, 1980, TractorsUrsus 385Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 100, Transmission: 16+8, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4562, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Hydraulic's output: 36, Top speed: 27, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 12 4x24 , Rear tyre size: 18 4x34

    Finland, Seinäjoki

  • Ursus C-3110, TractorsUrsus C-3110Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 110

    4 h
    Denmark, Sømosevej 56, 9610 Nørager

    34,924 GBP
  • Ursus 11024, 2013, TractorsUrsus 11024Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    2013 1,243 h
    Poland, pl, Radzymin

    18,286 GBP
  • Ursus 5044, 2014, TractorsUrsus 5044Tractor type: Farm Tractor


    7,315 GBP
  • Ursus 7524, 2008, TractorsUrsus 7524Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    2008 1,100 h
    Poland, pl, Proszowice

    19,968 GBP
  • Ursus 3512, 1991, TractorsUrsus 3512Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD


  • Ursus C-330M - Ciągnik - PIERSZY WŁAŚCICIEL !, 1989, TractorsUrsus C-330M - Ciągnik - PIERSZY WŁAŚCICIEL !Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    1989 3,530 h
    Poland, Wiele

    4,183 GBP
  • Ursus 8024, 2013, TractorsUrsus 8024Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    2013 945 h
    Poland, pl, Stanisławów

    18,707 GBP
  • Ursus 4514, 1992, TractorsUrsus 4514Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 67, Transmission: TransportDimensions, Front tyres remaining: RearTyreCondition%, Front tyre size: RearTyreSize, Options: FrontLoaderMake, Frontloader accessories: Accessories

    1992 377 h
    Sweden, Vännäsby

    11,503 GBP
  • Ursus 1222, 1998, TractorsUrsus 1222Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, PTO: 540/1000, Production country: PL, Options: Front loader

    1998 4,500 h

    8,517 GBP

Ursus Tractors

URSUS tractors are not the most well-known tractors on job today. In fact, many agricultural workers are curious about URSUS tractors’ productivity level and ease of use. Some key information can be gleaned from studying the history of URSUS tractors and understanding that the company was build on solid values. In turn, the products they build come from and have the same solid foundation.

Ursus History - Top Models of Ursus Tractors for Sale

URSUS tractors has had a varied history, yet the company has plugged along through hardship and discouragement to create a tractor brand name that is growing in reputation and quality each day.

URSUS Tractors Mechanical works is a company whose history dates back to 1893 Warsaw. URSUS Tractors was a company that focused on the production of products that assisted in agricultural endeavors. URSUS Tractors produced its first tractor in 1922.

By the 50's, URSUS Tractors was producing tractors by utilizing Zector based design modules. These design structures were very successful.

By the 70's, URSUS tractors joined forces with Massey Ferguson in a licensing deal for tractor design. Despite this URSUS tractor production fell off throughout the 80's and 90's. URSUS started off producing over 50,000 tractors each year in 1980 to approximately 15,000 each year in 1995. This is because URSUS tractors had incurred significant debt because of their expansion program with Massey Ferguson.

This deal never took URSUS in the direction they wanted to go. URSUS tractors had expected to grow to become one of the leaders in tractor production, yet it had to struggle to keep its head above water.Always a steadfast company founded on traditional values, URSUS tractors made good on all of its outstanding debts and moved forward as best it could. By 1996 all the debt was eliminated, but rebuilding the URSUS tractors was hard to accomplish. URSUS tractors was selling less than 1700 tractors a year in 2006 and the number continued to decline.

Recently numbers of URSUS tractors for sale are growing and the production level is keeping good time. If you are looking for a quality truck at a good price, you can take advantage of this time of company rebuilding to find a great machine.