Number of ads: 31

Used New Holland ts100 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors, tractor accessories ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about New Holland in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • New Holland TS 100 A, 2003, TractorsNew Holland TS 100 ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Other information: New Holland TS100A Tractor (ST4088) 2003 53.Reg 8961 Hours (C/W Stoll Robust F30 HDPM Loader) Very Good Tyres 16.9-R38 -14.9-R24 2 Sp

    Tractors
    2003 8,961 h
    United Kingdom

    17,500 GBP
  • New Holland TS 100, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TS 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 100, Transmission: Synchro Command, Cabin: Regular, Tyre brand: Pirelli, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyre size: 480/65R28, Rear tyre size: 600/65R38

    Tractors
    2000 7,343 h
    Netherlands, Varsseveld

    16,452 GBP
  • New Holland TS 100 A, TractorsNew Holland TS100A TRACTORTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    6,900 h
    Netherlands

    21,936 GBP
  • New Holland TS 100, 2002, TractorsNew Holland TS 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 100, PTO: 540/750/1000, Options: Front PTO Front linkage

    Tractors
    2002 4,500 h
    Belgium

    POA
  • New Holland TS 100 A, 2007, TractorsNew Holland TS100ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 100, Transmission: Semi-powershift, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 10 % d'usure%, Rear tyres remaining : 10 % d'usure (AR)%, Front tyre size: 380/85R28, Rear tyre size: 460/85R38

    Tractors
    2007 6,900 h
    France

    18,561 GBP
  • New Holland TS 100 A, 2007, TractorsNew Holland TS100ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 99

    Tractors
    2007 800 h
    Austria
    24h

    39,485 GBP
  • New Holland TS 100, 2003, TractorsNew Holland TS 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2003
    Spain, VALLADOLID
    7d

    POA
  • New Holland TS 100 A, 2004, TractorsNew Holland TS 100 ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 99, Cabin: Regular

    Tractors
    2004
    Romania

    17,296 GBP
  • New Holland TS 100, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TS100

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TS 100, TractorsNew Holland TS 100 PÅ VEJ HJEM!Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD

    Tractors

    Denmark, Aalestrup

    POA
  • New Holland TS 100, TractorsNew Holland TS 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%

    Tractors
    7,010 h
    Denmark

    15,695 GBP
  • New Holland TS 100, 1999, TractorsNew Holland TS100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 90

    Tractors
    1999 6,000 h
    Lithuania, Radviliškis

    13,246 GBP
  • New Holland TS 100, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TS100

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TS 100, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TS 100 med Ålø frontlæsserTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Tractors
    2000 6,785 h
    Denmark, Skanderborg

    13,437 GBP
  • New Holland TS 100, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TS100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    2000
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • New Holland TS 100, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TS100

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TS 100, 1999, TractorsNew Holland TS100 METSÄKÄRRYLLÄTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 90

    Tractors
    1999 4,520 h
    Finland, Kärsämäki

    24,383 GBP
  • New Holland TS 100, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TS100Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2000 10,485 h
    Denmark

    13,550 GBP
  • New Holland TS 100 A, TransmissionNew Holland TS100A, TS110A, TS115A, TS125A, TS130A, TS135AFits to following machines: New Holland TS100A TS110A TS115A TS125A TS130A TS135A TSA

    Transmission

    Poland, BYKÓW

    2 GBP
  • New Holland TS 100, 1998, TractorsNew Holland TS 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 101, Front tyre size: 14.9-24, Rear tyre size: 18.4-34

    Tractors
    1998 10,600 h
    Finland, Oulu-Kempele, Konekeskus

    16,595 GBP