Number of ads: 13

Used JCB 220 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • JCB 220, 2020, TractorsJCB 4220 FastracTractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: Vario, Front tyre size: 600/70/30, Attachments: Field Pro-Pack front linkage 4 rear + 1 front spool four wheel steer heated electric mirrors climate control leather air seat air brakes LED

    Tractors
    2020 3,262 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • JCB 220, TractorsJCB 4220 Fastrac (ST11517)Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Other information: JCB 4220 Fastrac (ST11517) Year of Manufacture. February 2018 - 67.Reg Genuine 2,492 Hours Air Brakes Sunroof Fridge LED Lights Tyres

    Tractors

    United Kingdom

    88,950 GBP
  • JCB 220, 2020, TractorsJCB 4220 FastracTractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: Vario, Front tyre size: 600/70/30, Attachments: Field Pro-Pack front linkage 4 rear + 1 front spool four wheel steer heated electric mirrors climate control leather air seat air brakes LED

    Tractors
    2020 2,985 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • JCB 220, 2018, TractorsJCB 4220 FASTRACTractor type: Farm Tractor, Other information: JCB 4220 FASTRAC, YEAR 2018, 2928 HOURS, C/W 60K VARIO TRANSMISSION, 4WS STEER, AIR BRAKES, HYDRAULIC BRAKES, X4 ELECTRIC SPOOLS, AIR CON, A

    Tractors
    2018 2,928 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • JCB 220, 2018, TractorsJCB 4220 FastracTractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: Vario, Front tyre size: 600/70/30, Attachments: Field Pro-Pack front linkage + PTO 4 rear + 1 front spool four wheel steer heated electric mirrors climate control leather air seat air brak

    Tractors
    2018 4,623 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • JCB 220, 2020, TractorsJCB 4220 FastracTractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: Vario, Front tyre size: 600/70/30 Michelin, Attachments: Field Pro-Pack front linkage + PTO 4 rear + 1 front spool four wheel steer heated electric mirrors climate control leather air seat air brak

    Tractors
    2020 3,692 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • JCB 220, 2020, TractorsJCB 4220 Tier 5Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 219, Front tyres remaining: 98%, Rear tyres remaining : 98%, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 600/70R30

    Tractors
    2020 600 h
    Belgium, SOREE

    POA
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • JCB 220, 2016, TractorsJCB 4220 FastracTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2016 8,135 h
    Germany
    7d

    66,218 GBP
  • JCB 220, 2017, TractorsJCB 4220Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 540/65r34, Rear tyre size: 600/70r30

    Tractors
    2017 2,510 h
    Germany, DE-48341 ALTENBERGE

    98,286 GBP
  • JCB 220, 2017, TractorsJCB 4220Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 220.2, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 60, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 540/65r34, Rear tyre size: 600/70r30

    Tractors
    2017 2,510 h
    Germany, DE-48341 ALTENBERGE

    98,286 GBP
  • JCB 220, 2017, TractorsJCB 4220Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 220.2, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyre size: 540/65r34, Rear tyre size: 600/70r30

    Tractors
    2017
    Germany, DE-48341 ALTENBERGE

    98,286 GBP
  • JCB 220, 2018, TractorsJCB 4220 v-tronic 60 km/hTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 221.6, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 60, Front tyre size: 600/70 r 30, Rear tyre size: 600/70 r 30

    Tractors
    2018 2,431 h
    Germany, DE-28876 OYTEN

    110,363 GBP
  • JCB 220, 2016, TractorsJCB 4220 FastracTractor type: Farm Tractor, Wheel configuration: Single wheels, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 217, Engine Manufacturer: Sisu 6.6 Liter, Transmission: CVT, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Latest inspection: 29.6.2021 21:04:, Number of hydraulic valves: 4, Hydraulic's output: 147, Top speed: 64.37, Gross Weight: 6871.92

    Tractors
    2016 3,402 h
    Canada, Vegerville, AB.

    99,436 GBP