Number of ads: 171

Mager & Wedemeyer Maschinenvertrieb GmbH & Co. KG

ads/page
  • Vicon CM299, 2007, MowersVicon CM 299General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 298

    Mowers
    2007
    Germany, 28876 Oyten
    24h

    3,026 GBP
  • JCB 541-70 Agri Plus, 2012, Telehandlers for agricultureJCB 541-70 AGRI PLUSGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 4100, Maximum lift height: 7000, Reach at max load: 7000, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2012 3,975 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten
    7d

    40,058 GBP
  • John Deere 3050, 1989, TractorsJohn Deere 3050Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 89.74, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyre size: Taurus 14.9R24, Rear tyre size: Taurus 18.4R38, Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1989 12,505 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten
    7d

    10,352 GBP
  • Case IH Puma 200, 2012, TractorsCase IH PUMA 200 FPSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 199.8, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Front tyre size: 600/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 710/70 R38, Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2012 7,404 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten
    7d

    44,919 GBP
  • Case IH Puma 140, 2008, TractorsCase IH PUMA 140Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 140, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyre size: 540/65R28Continental, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38Continental, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2008 7,749 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten
    7d

    30,516 GBP
  • Case IH CS 110, 2003, TractorsCase IH CS 110Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 110.1, Transmission: Teil-Lastschaltgetriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tyres remaining: 55%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 440/65R28 Cultor, Rear tyre size: 520/70R38 Alliance, Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2003 12,554 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten
    7d

    16,113 GBP
  • New Holland T 5.95, 2018, TractorsNew Holland T5.95Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 95.17, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Front tyre size: 440/65 R24 Mitas, Rear tyre size: 540/65 R34 Mitas, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2018 233 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    44,919 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Case IH Puma 220, 2017, TractorsCase IH PUMA 220 SCR TMRTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 220.2, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30 TRELLEBORG, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42 TRELLEBORG, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2017 1,569 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    74,716 GBP
  • Faresin FM 3500 (14.35), 2004, Telehandlers for agricultureFaresin FM 3500 (14.35)General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 3500, Maximum lift height: 1400, Reach at max load: 1400, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2004 4,470 h
    Germany, 38486 Klötze

    19,354 GBP
  •  MAILLEUX BMS 175M, Other agricultural machinesMAILLEUX BMS 175MGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Other agricultural machines

    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    1,485 GBP
  •  HOFFMANN, DKN, Tipper trailersHOFFMANN, DKNGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross Weight: 8000, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 12.5/80 - 18, Rear tyre size: 12.5/80 - 18

    Tipper trailers

    Germany, 28873 Oyten

    2,881 GBP
  • Case IH CVX 160, 2012, TractorsCase IH PUMA CVX 160Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 160.4, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30 Trelleborg, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42, Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2012 4,716 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    48,160 GBP
  • Fendt 313 Vario, 2019, TractorsFendt 313 VARIO S4 POWERTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 133.2, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Front tyre size: 540/65R24 Trelleborg, Rear tyre size: 600/65R38 Trelleborg, Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2019 6 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    77,866 GBP
  • Claas Lexion 770, 2013, Combine harvestersClaas LEXION 770 TERRA-TRACGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Engine output: 584.6, Traction type: 4 WD, Front tyre size: Gummilaufband, Rear tyre size: 500/85R24, Accessories: Cutterbar automatic leveling

    Combine harvesters
    2013
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    166,535 GBP
  • Vicon SHREDEX 853 PRO, 2018, Silo unloading equipmentVicon SHREDEX 853 PROGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Silo unloading equipment
    2018
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    15,258 GBP
  • Case IH CVX 230, 2015, TractorsCase IH PUMA CVX 230Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 228.4, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Front tyre size: 600/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R42, Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2015 3,931 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    67,514 GBP
  • Bressel GREIFSCHAUFEL XL A, 2014, Other tractor accessoriesBressel GREIFSCHAUFEL XL AGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Other tractor accessories
    2014
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    2,611 GBP
  • New Holland T 7.315, 2016, TractorsNew Holland T7.315 HDTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 315.4, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 650/65R34 Trelleborg, Rear tyre size: 710/75R42 Trelleborg, Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2016 1,589 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    107,123 GBP
  • Claas Axion 810 CIS, 2012, TractorsClaas AXION 810 CISTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 203.9, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 600/65R28 Vredestein, Rear tyre size: 710/70R38 Arkley, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2012 4,921 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    47,710 GBP
  • Case IH CVX 160, 2014, TractorsCase IH PUMA CVX 160Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 160.4, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 420/85 R28 BKT, Rear tyre size: 520/85 R38 Kléber, Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2014 4,361 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    49,961 GBP
Gebrauchtmaschinenzentrum
Margarete-Steiff-Str. 11

28876 Oyten
Germany


» Mager & Wedemeyer Maschinenvertrieb GmbH & Co. KG: Map & more information