Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 255

    Used Fiat tractors for sale

    Here is a list of currently available used Fiat tractors machines for sale at Mascus. You may sort used Fiat tractors by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search.
    You may also read more about Fiat tractors in Brands section.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Fiat 80, 1997, Tractors

      Fiat 80-66Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 80, Transmission: mechanical, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Other information: Fiat 80-66 4wd, Good Going tractor in very good working condition. Shipping can be arranged.

      Tractors
      1997
      United Kingdom

      8,500 GBP
    • Fiat 80, 1990, Tractors

      Fiat 80-66Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 80, Transmission: mechanical, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Other information: Fiat 80-66 4wd, Starting and going very well but body work in poor condition. Shipping can be arranged to any destination worldwide.

      Tractors
      1990
      United Kingdom

      3,250 GBP
    • Fiat 80, 1984, Tractors

      Fiat 1380Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 140, Transmission: mechanical, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Other information: Fiat 1380 4wd, good going powerful tractor in good working condition, with good rear tyres. Shipping can be arranged.

      Tractors
      1984
      United Kingdom

      5,950 GBP
    • Fiat 80-90, 1989, Tractors

      Fiat 80-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 80, Transmission: mechanical, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Other information: Fiat 80-90 2wd, good going tractor in good condition. Shipping can be arranged.

      Tractors
      1989
      United Kingdom

      4,250 GBP
    • Fiat 80, 1992, Tractors

      Fiat 80-66Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Transmission: mechanical, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Other information: Fiat 80-66, Good going tractor in good working condition, straight of local farm. Shipping can be arranged.

      Tractors
      1992
      United Kingdom

      3,250 GBP
    • Fiat 82-94, 1996, Tractors

      Fiat 82-94Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 82, Transmission: mechanical, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Other information: Fiat 82-94 4wd, good going original tractor in good working condition. Shipping can be arranged.

      Tractors
      1996
      United Kingdom

      7,950 GBP
    • Fiat 110-90, 1998, Tractors

      Fiat 110-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 110, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Other information: Fiat 110-90 4wd, good going tractor in good working condition. Shipping can be arranged.

      Tractors
      1998
      United Kingdom

      9,750 GBP
    • Fiat 180-90, 1990, Tractors

      Fiat 180-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 180, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Other information: Fiat 180-90, good going powerful tractor in very good working condition with good tyres. Shipping can be arranged.

      Tractors
      1990
      United Kingdom

      12,900 GBP
    • Fiat F 140, 1995, Tractors

      Fiat F140Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 140, Transmission: mechanical, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 35%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Other information: Fiat F140, 4wd good going powerful tractor in good working condition. Straight in from local farm. Shipping can be arranged.

      Tractors
      1995
      United Kingdom

      8,750 GBP
    • Fiat 115-90, 1989, Tractors

      Fiat 115-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 115, Transmission: mechanical, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 25%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Other information: Fiat 115-90 4wd, good going original tractor in very good working condition. Shipping can be arranged

      Tractors
      1989
      United Kingdom

      7,750 GBP
    • Fiat 70-90, 1988, Tractors

      Fiat 70-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 70, Transmission: mechanical, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Other information: Fiat 70-90, good going tractor in good working condition. Shipping can be arranged.

      Tractors
      1988
      United Kingdom

      4,250 GBP
    • Fiat 140-90, Tractors

      Fiat 140-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 140, Transmission: mechanical, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Other information: Fiat 140-90, 4wd, good going tractor in good working condition. Shipping can be arranged.

      Tractors

      United Kingdom

      9,250 GBP
    • Fiat F 130 DT, Tractors

      Fiat F 130 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 130, Transmission: MANUAL, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 5900, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 54, Gross weight: 5000, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 420/70-28

      Tractors
      5,742 h
      Ireland, CORK

      POA
    • Fiat 160-90 DT, Tractors

      Fiat 160-90 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 160, Transmission: POWERSHIFT, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 8100, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 56, Gross weight: 6500, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Front tyre size: 480/70-28, Rear tyre size: 650/65

      Tractors

      Ireland, CORK

      POA
    • Fiat 80-66 DT, 1989, Tractors

      Fiat 80-66 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 80, Cabin: Regular, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%

      Tractors
      1989 2,932 h
      Netherlands, Callantsoog
      7d

      8,688 GBP
    • Fiat 115-90, Tractors

      Fiat 115-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 115

      Tractors
      2,825 h
      Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland

      10,478 GBP
    • Fiat 55-90, Tractors

      Fiat 55-90DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 55

      Tractors

      Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland

      4,803 GBP
    • Fiat 766 DT, Tractors

      Fiat 766DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 70

      Tractors

      Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland

      7,859 GBP
    • Fiat 140-90 DT, 1987, Tractors

      Fiat 140-90 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 140, Transmission: manual, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 16.9/28, Rear tyre size: 20.8/38

      Tractors
      1987
      Netherlands, Callantsoog

      16,154 GBP
    • Fiat 88-94 DT, 1995, Tractors

      Fiat 88-94DT TRACTORTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      1995 8,100 h
      Netherlands

      10,915 GBP

    Fiat Tractors

    Fiat, an Italian acronym for Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino or in English, Italian Automobile Factory of Turin, has been making some of the best tractors on the market since July of 1899, when they were founded. One of the largest companies in the world in terms of tractor manufacture (after only Deere & Company), at 60 billion dollars of revenue a year, this company designs and manufactures industrial vehicles of such quality and range of use that they have also been asked to make fighters and tanks, firefighting equipment, buses, etc.

    Fiat Tractor Brands & Awards

    Fiat tractors are some of the best such vehicles that you can get. As stated before, this company is the second largest tractor manufacturer in the world, and this is because the demand for such high quality vehicles exist. Fiat has two different brands of tractors. There is a) the brand that is simply called Fiat, and b) the Fiatagri brand. These tractors are extremely similar, but for a difference in looks and colors. Otherwise, Fiat tractors remain standard for the industry, except for some very large innovations. For example, Fiat recently won old medal at the Sima Innovation Awards for their new hydrogen-powered tractor that is going to come to market soon.

    Fiat tractors have an excellent resale value and tend to last for a very long time. Also, the company is not in any major financial danger right now, so it will be possible to get parts to fix them for a very long time. Therefore, it is a good idea to get them used.