Number of ads: 10

Used Hurlimann tractors from Denmark

Here is the list of ads from category Hurlimann tractors coming from Denmark. You may sort used Hurlimann tractors by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to Hurlimann tractors coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit Hurlimann tractors page on Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Hürlimann XT913, 2005, TractorsHürlimann XT913Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    2005
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • Hürlimann H-5110 Med Trima 350 frontlæsser, 1986, TractorsHürlimann H-5110 Med Trima 350 frontlæsserTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 5 cyl., Engine output: 112, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 600/65R38 - 480/65R28, Rear tyre size: 600/65R38 - 480/65R28

    Tractors
    1986 5,217 h
    Denmark, Roslev

    9,223 GBP
  • Hürlimann XT130, 2008, TractorsHürlimann XT130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 135, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28-650/65R38, Rear tyre size: 540/65R28-650/65R38

    Tractors
    2008 4,880 h
    Denmark, Vinderup

    24,029 GBP
  • Hürlimann Prince 445 MED KOST OG SNESKRABER!, TractorsHürlimann Prince 445 MED KOST OG SNESKRABER!Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 42, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    1,800 h
    Denmark, Nørager

    12,124 GBP
  • Hürlimann H 466, 1985, TractorsHürlimann H466Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 65, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 16 9R30 i bag og 12 4R24 i for , Rear tyre size: 16 9R30 i bag og 12 4R24 i for

    Tractors
    1985 5,574 h
    Denmark, Lintrup

    4,830 GBP
  • Hürlimann 478 H, 1990, TractorsHürlimann 478 HTractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    1990 5,000 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • Hürlimann 6190, 1997, TractorsHürlimann 6190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    1997
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Hürlimann XT 95, TractorsHürlimann XT95Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    3,685 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • Hürlimann XT 910.6, 1996, TractorsHürlimann XT 910,6Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 110, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 460/34 420/24, Rear tyre size: 460/34 420/24

    Tractors
    1996 8,725 h
    Denmark, Sabro

    11,529 GBP
  • Hürlimann XT 913 frontlift, 2002, TractorsHürlimann XT 913 frontliftTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 130, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 650/65x38 540/65x28, Rear tyre size: 650/65x38 540/65x28

    Tractors
    2002 5,600 h
    Denmark, Sabro

    16,383 GBP