Number of ads: 8

Used TCM telescopic handlers for sale

Browse all ads of used TCM telescopic handlers machines for sale available on Mascus. You may sort the TCM telescopic handlers ads by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about TCM telescopic handlers in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • TCM FD200, 2008, Telescopic handlersTCM FD200

    Telescopic handlers
    2008
    South Korea

    POA
  • TCM FD25, 2007, Telescopic handlersTCM FD250Latest inspection: 20201102, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Cabin type: Open cab, Original colour: YELLOW, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Telescopic handlers
    2007 3,600 h
    China, hsmachinery08yeah.net

    POA
  • TCM FD200, 2015, Telescopic handlersTCM FD200General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Gross Weight: 27260, Engine: 2353, Engine output: 174.44, Original colour: YELLOW, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7205*3060*3570, Delivery terms: CPT CIP FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    Telescopic handlers
    2015 3,500 h
    China, SHANGHAI

    39,465 GBP
  • TCM FD200, 2016, Telescopic handlersTCM FD200Power type: Diesel, Type: Rigid, Amount of previous owners: 1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Gross Weight: 20000, Cabin type: Open cab, Body type: Fixed frame, Original colour: yes, Front tyres remaining: 96%, Rear tyres remaining : 4%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: CIF

    Telescopic handlers
    2016 3,500 h
    China, Shanghai

    30,854 GBP
  • TCM FD25, 2016, Telescopic handlersTCM FD 250Power type: Diesel, Type: Rigid, Amount of previous owners: 1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Gross Weight: 25000, Cabin type: Open cab, Body type: Fixed frame, Original colour: yes, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 3%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: CIF

    Telescopic handlers
    2016 3,300 h
    China, Shanghai

    30,854 GBP
  • TCM FD25, 2015, Telescopic handlersTCM FD250General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Gross Weight: 20000, Original colour: YELLOW, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 9240*3020*4250, Delivery terms: CPT CIP FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    Telescopic handlers
    2015 3,500 h
    China, SHANGHAI

    25,114 GBP
  • TCM FD200, 2015, Telescopic handlersTCM FD200General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Gross Weight: 20000, Original colour: YELLOW, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7205*3060*3570, Delivery terms: CPT CIP FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    Telescopic handlers
    2015 3,500 h
    China, SHANGHAI

    39,465 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • TCM FD200, 2015, Telescopic handlersTCM FD200Type: Rigid, Amount of previous owners: 1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Gross Weight: 20000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Body type: Fixed frame, Original colour: yes, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 5%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: CIF

    Telescopic handlers
    2015 3,700 h
    China, Shanghai

    20,809 GBP