Number of ads: 7

Used Lamborghini tractors from Sweden

Here is the list of ads from category Lamborghini tractors coming from Sweden. You may sort used Lamborghini tractors by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to Lamborghini tractors coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit Lamborghini tractors page on Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Lamborghini Premium 1060, 1997, TractorsLamborghini 1060 DT med snö & schaktbladTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 105, Transmission: Mekanisk, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 30, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 16 9R24 , Rear tyre size: 520/70R34

    Tractors
    1997 4,060 h
    Sweden, Björkvik
    7d

    11,679 GBP
  • Lamborghini Champion 150, 1999, TractorsLamborghini Champion 150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 150, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Options: Front PTO Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Front axle suspension Cabin suspension

    Tractors
    1999 3,500 h
    Sweden, Borlänge

    14,338 GBP
  • Lamborghini Premium 1050 DT, 1996, TractorsLamborghini 1050DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 16.9-24, Rear tyre size: 520-70-34, Options: FrontLoaderMake

    Tractors
    1996 4,980 h
    Sweden, Umeå

    12,485 GBP
  • Lamborghini R 7.175, 2009, TractorsLamborghini R 7.175Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 203.94, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 540/65R34, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42

    Tractors
    2009 5,242 h
    Sweden, Munkedal

    22,473 GBP
  • Lamborghini R 4.110, TractorsLamborghini R4 110Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 114, Transmission: Powershift

    Tractors

    Sweden

    35,441 GBP
  • Lamborghini Strike 80 DT, 2015, TractorsLamborghini Strike 80DT LD GSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Front tyre size: 360/70-20, Rear tyre size: 420/70-30

    Tractors
    2015
    Sweden, Istorp

    28,192 GBP
  • Lamborghini Sprint 684-85, 2002, TractorsLamborghini Sprint 684-85Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 82.94, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

    Tractors
    2002 1,859 h
    Sweden, Istorp

    18,526 GBP