Number of ads: 516

Used tractors from Finland

Here is the list of ads from category tractors coming from Finland. You may sort used tractors by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to tractors coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • New Holland T 7.200 AC, 2014, TractorsNew Holland T7.200 AC 50Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2014 2,925 h
    Finland, Honkajoki
    24h

    60,451 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 4255, 1999, TractorsMassey Ferguson 4255Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 95, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 380/70R28, Rear tyre size: 480/70R38, Front loader make: Quicke

    Tractors
    1999 6,400 h
    Finland, Kajaani
    7d

    19,416 GBP
  • Valtra T171, 2010, TractorsValtra T171 ADVANCETractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 184, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 96%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42, Front loader make: V

    Tractors
    2010 10,400 h
    Finland, Kajaani
    7d

    38,414 GBP
  • Valtra A 114 HT, 2019, TractorsValtra A 114 HT MH 4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 115, Engine Manufacturer: Sisu, Transmission: 16 + 16, Cabin: Forest, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 98, Top speed: 43, PTO: 540/750, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Front tyre size: 440 / 65 R 28

    Tractors
    2019 240 h
    Finland, Kokkola
    7d

    52,830 GBP
  • Fiat 80-90 DT, 1987, TractorsFiat 80-90 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD

    Tractors
    1987 8,300 h
    Finland, Niemisjärvi
    7d

    8,731 GBP
  • Zetor FORTERRA 12441, 2007, TractorsZetor FORTERRA 12441Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    2007 3,700 h
    Finland
    7d

    23,384 GBP
  • Valtra T 214 D, 2015, TractorsValtra T 214 DTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Production country: FI, Seats: Heated

    Tractors
    2015 4,500 h
    Finland
    7d

    64,954 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Massey Ferguson 4245, 1998, TractorsMassey Ferguson 4245Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 84.98, Engine Manufacturer: Perkins, Transmission: 12+12, Engine displacement: 40000, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Number of hydraulic valves: 2, Hydraulic's output: 66, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%

    Tractors
    1998 4,600 h
    Finland, Kouvola
    7d

    20,255 GBP
  • New Holland T 7.210 AC, 2020, TractorsNew Holland T 7.210 ACTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 209.38, Transmission: Portaaton, Engine displacement: 6728, Cabin: Regular, Hydraulic's output: 160, Top speed: 50, Tyre brand: Firestone, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42, Front loader make: Trima Q7s euro/sms

    Tractors
    2020 166 h
    Finland, Lahti
    7d

    115,242 GBP
  • IH 684, 1981, TractorsIH 684Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD

    Tractors
    1981 4,100 h
    Finland, IISALMI
    7d

    6,842 GBP
  • Ford 8240 SLE, 1993, TractorsFord 8240 SLE 50 KMhTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD

    Tractors
    1993 7,807 h
    Finland
    7d

    18,858 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 25, TractorsMassey Ferguson 25Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    Finland
    7d

    1,397 GBP
  • JCB Fastrac 4220, 2021, TractorsJCB Fastrac 4220 Nordic EditionTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 237.93, Transmission: portaaton, Engine displacement: 6600, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Top speed: 60, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%

    Tractors
    2021
    Finland, Jyväskylä
    7d

    POA
  • Valtra 8550, 1999, TractorsValtra 8550 Hi-Tech. Aj 7490 hTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 200, Engine Manufacturer: Sisu, Engine displacement: 7400, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 55, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 440 / 80 R 28, Rear tyre size: 540 / 80

    Tractors
    1999 7,490 h
    Finland
    7d

    27,714 GBP
  • New Holland T 7.185 RC, 2015, TractorsNew Holland T 7.185 RCTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2015 5,060 h
    Finland, Honkajoki
    7d

    55,861 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 4270, 2000, TractorsMassey Ferguson 4270Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 110, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 440/65R28, Rear tyre size: 540/65R38, Front loader make: Quicke

    Tractors
    2000 2,915 h
    Finland, Salo
    7d

    20,883 GBP
  • New Holland TM 125, 2002, TractorsNew Holland TM 125 DCTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Transmission: Dual Command, Front tyre size: 14.9R28, Rear tyre size: 18.4R38

    Tractors
    2002 5,659 h
    Finland, Turku
    7d

    24,423 GBP
  • New Holland T 7.185 AC, 2012, TractorsNew Holland T 7.185 ACTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Top speed: 50, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38

    Tractors
    2012 1,860 h
    Finland
    7d

    51,531 GBP
  • John Deere 20 A, 2005, TractorsJohn Deere 6620 AUTOPOWERTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 138, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 3, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 420/85/28, Rear tyre size: 520/85/38, Front loader make: Quicke

    Tractors
    2005 6,990 h
    Finland, Seinäjoki
    7d

    34,223 GBP
  • New Holland T 6080, 2011, TractorsNew Holland T 6080 PCE 50 km / hTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 178, Transmission: 19 / 6, Engine displacement: 6728, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 113, Top speed: 52, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 540 / 65 R 30

    Tractors
    2011 5,290 h
    Finland, Kokkola
    7d

    47,633 GBP