Number of ads: 15

Used Fendt tractors from Finland

Here is the list of ads from category Fendt tractors coming from Finland. You may sort used Fendt tractors by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to Fendt tractors coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit Fendt tractors page on Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Promoted
    Fendt Farmer 308 LSA, 1989, TractorsFendt Farmer 308 LSA + etukuormaaja Huhki 1900Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 78, Transmission: 21+6, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4154, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Hydraulic's output: 40, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/750/1000, Production country: DE, Options: Front loader Turbine clutch , Front loader make: Huhki 1900

    Tractors
    1989 10,600 h
    Finland, PORI

    13,137 GBP
  • Fendt 714 Vario, 2003, TractorsFendt 714 VARIO FAVORITTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 480/70R28, Rear tyre size: 520/65R38

    Tractors
    2003 15,300 h
    Finland, Virrat
    7d

    20,478 GBP
  • Fendt 312, 1992, TractorsFendt 312Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Front tyres remaining: 15%, Rear tyres remaining : 25%, Front tyre size: 480/65R28, Rear tyre size: 600/65R38, Options: Front loader, Front loader make: Huhki

    Tractors
    1992 8,244 h
    Finland, Joensuu
    7d

    12,016 GBP
  • Promoted
    Fendt 936, 2020, TractorsFendt 936 Gen6Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Production country: FI

    Tractors
    2020 5 h
    Finland, NIVALA

    202,343 GBP
  • Fendt 828 Profi Plus, 2011, TractorsFendt 828 Profi PlusTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 280, Transmission: vario, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6057, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 152, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 540/65R34, Rear tyre size: 650/85R38

    Tractors
    2011 7,800 h
    Finland, Somero/ tulossa

    83,190 GBP
  • Fendt 722 Vario SCR Profi Plus, 2016, TractorsFendt 722 Vario SCR Profi PlusTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 229, Transmission: DVT, Engine displacement: 6057, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 152, Number of valves: 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42, Production country: DE

    Tractors
    2016 1,000 h
    Finland, Seinäjoki (Tulossa)

    120,789 GBP
  • Fendt 211 Vario, 2015, TractorsFendt 211 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 120, Transmission: portaaton, Gross Weight: 4150, Front tyre size: 440/65R24, Rear tyre size: 540/65R34, Options: Front loader Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2015 165 h
    Finland

    66,125 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Fendt 939 Vario, 2014, TractorsFendt 939 VARIOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 390, Front tyre size: 600/70R34, Rear tyre size: 710/75R42

    Tractors
    2014 3,070 h
    Finland, Kuopio, Konekeskus

    145,759 GBP
  • Fendt 818, 2006, TractorsFendt 818 TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 180, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42, Options: Front PTO, Front loader make: Stoll

    Tractors
    2006 7,400 h
    Finland, Espoo

    51,194 GBP
  • Fendt 724 Vario Profi, 2015, TractorsFendt 724 VARIO PROFITractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 241, Front tyre size: 600/65R28, Rear tyre size: 710/70R38

    Tractors
    2015 5,090 h
    Finland, Kouvola, Konekeskus

    98,747 GBP
  • Fendt 716 Vario, 2006, TractorsFendt 716 VARIO EK+ETUNL+PTOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 160, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42, Options: Front PTO, Front loader make: FENDT

    Tractors
    2006 9,400 h
    Finland, Ylivieska

    49,765 GBP
  • Fendt 724 Profi Plus, 2013, TractorsFendt 724 Profi PlusTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 240, Transmission: portaaton, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 50, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42

    Tractors
    2013 3,560 h
    Finland, Pöytyä

    96,102 GBP
  • Fendt 818, 2009, TractorsFendt 818 TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 180, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 710/70R38, Options: Front loader, Front loader make: Quicke

    Tractors
    2009 8,200 h
    Finland, Savonlinna

    49,701 GBP
  • Fendt 936 Profi, 2009, TractorsFendt 936 ProfiTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%

    Tractors
    2009 7,200 h
    Finland, Lieto

    77,587 GBP
  • Fendt 415, 2007, TractorsFendt 415 TMS VARIOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 150, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 540/65R26, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Options: Front PTO, Front loader make: Isme

    Tractors
    2007 7,930 h
    Finland, Vaasa

    52,260 GBP