Number of ads: 20

Used New Holland 35 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors, agricultural harvesters ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about New Holland in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • New Holland 35, Combine harvester headsNew Holland 35V

    Combine harvester heads

    France

    8,553 GBP
  • New Holland 35, 2016, Telehandlers for agricultureNew Holland LM 735General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2016 4,608 h
    France

    29,850 GBP
  • New Holland 35, 2004, TractorsNew Holland TSA 135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 135, Transmission: Semi-powershift, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Front tyres remaining: 90 % d'usure%, Rear tyres remaining : 80 % d'usure (AR)%, Front tyre size: 420.70.28, Rear tyre size: 520.70.38

    Tractors
    2004 6,190 h
    France

    20,699 GBP
  • New Holland 35, 2006, TractorsNew Holland TSA 135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 161.7, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 15%, Rear tyres remaining : 55%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R28 CONTINENT, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38 PIRELLI

    Tractors
    2006 6,035 h
    Germany, 27793 Wildeshausen

    26,881 GBP
  • New Holland 35, 2005, TractorsNew Holland TS A 135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 162, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: MITAS/480/65R28, Rear tyre size: FIRESTONE/600/65R38

    Tractors
    2005 5,510 h
    Germany, Aurach

    30,577 GBP
  • New Holland 35, 2010, Combine harvester accessoriesNew Holland 35 Vario

    Combine harvester accessories
    2010
    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • New Holland 35, 2013, Round balersNew Holland 135 ULTRA COMBI

    Round balers
    2013
    Denmark

    29,323 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • New Holland 35, Combine harvester accessoriesNew Holland 35 Vario

    Combine harvester accessories

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • New Holland 35, 1998, TractorsNew Holland 34-35Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine output: 44.87, Engine Manufacturer: Iveco, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 30, PTO: 540, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 300-70/20, Rear tyre size: 380-70/28, Front loader make: Trima 1090 Pro

    Tractors
    1998 920 h
    Sweden

    16,302 GBP
  • New Holland 35, 2005, TractorsNew Holland TSA 135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross Weight: No

    Tractors
    2005 6,590 h
    Denmark

    27,023 GBP
  • New Holland 35, 2009, Combine harvester accessoriesNew Holland 35” Varifeed 4 hj. skærebordsvognGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Combine harvester accessories
    2009
    Denmark, Mern

    17,249 GBP
  • New Holland 35, 2015, Square balersNew Holland RollBaler135 combiGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5

    Square balers
    2015
    Estonia

    54,740 GBP
  • New Holland 35, 2006, TractorsNew Holland TSA 135 Plus Front PtoTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 135, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 580/70R38 og 420/85R28, Rear tyre size: 580/70R38 og 420/85R28

    Tractors
    2006 5,786 h
    Denmark, Roskilde

    32,083 GBP
  • New Holland 35, 2005, TractorsNew Holland TSA 135 frontlift og ptoTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 135, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 480/65R28 og 600/65R38, Rear tyre size: 480/65R28 og 600/65R38

    Tractors
    2005 6,181 h
    Denmark, Roskilde

    27,023 GBP
  • New Holland 35, TractorsNew Holland 435 [CZĘŚCI]Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    Poland, Opalenica

    POA
  • New Holland 35, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TSA 135 ShortblokGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Middelfart

    POA
  • New Holland 35, 2019, TractorsNew Holland TH9.35Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2019 1,021 h
    Italy, CARISIO VERCELLI

    58,161 GBP
  • New Holland 35, 2010, Combine harvester accessoriesNew Holland 35 Vario

    Combine harvester accessories
    2010
    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • New Holland 35, 2015, Telehandlers for agricultureNew Holland LM7.35 TELE.LÆSSERMaximum lift capacity: No, Gross Weight: No

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2015
    Denmark

    31,623 GBP
  • New Holland 35, 2011, Combine harvester accessoriesNew Holland 35 FOD VARIFEED

    Combine harvester accessories
    2011
    Denmark, Maribo

    22,941 GBP