Number of ads: 78

Used Pegaso transportation vehicles for sale

Here are the search results of used Pegaso transportation vehicles machines for sale at Mascus. Pegaso transportation vehicles ads can be sorted by price, year of production, or country. You can also use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Pegaso transportation vehicles in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Pegaso 2331 6*4 Bitumen Spreader, 1987, Tanker trucks

    Pegaso 2331 6*4 Bitumen SpreaderBody type: Other, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Registration year: 1987, Manufacturer / Bodywork: Acmar, Axle configuration: 6x4, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Front tyre size: 12.00R20, Rear tyre size: 12.00R20, Max. payload: 26000, Gross weight: 14050, Tank volume: 10000, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 10.00*2.50*3

    Tanker trucks
    1987 55,000 km
    Netherlands, Roelofarendsveen

    24,354 GBP
  • Pegaso 1236 T, 1991, Engines

    Pegaso 1236 TEngine output: 360

    Engines
    1991
    Netherlands, Heiloo, Nederland

    POA
  • Pegaso 95.T BX, Engines

    Pegaso 95.T BX

    Engines

    Spain

    POA
  • Pegaso SUPER COMET, Engines

    Pegaso SUPER COMET

    Engines

    Spain

    POA
  • Pegaso 2323 K, Other components

    Pegaso 2323 K

    Other components
    32000
    Spain

    POA
  • Pegaso 1121 L, Cabins

    Pegaso 1121 L

    Cabins

    Spain

    POA
  • Pegaso 1256T, 1989, Tractor Units

    Pegaso 1256TAxle configuration: 4x2, Transmission: Manual, Gross weight: 7400, Colour: Accessories

    Tractor Units
    1989 340,000 km
    Spain

    POA
  • Pegaso 1233.20 Cisterna de Gasoil, 2000, Tanker trucks

    Pegaso 1233.20 Cisterna de Gasoil

    Tanker trucks
    2000
    Spain

    8,856 GBP
  • Pegaso 1333 26.G, 1992, Curtainsider trucks

    Pegaso 1333 26.GGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 1992, Axle configuration: 6x2, Suspension type: Parabolic-parabolic, Drive: Left hand, Engine output: 320.5, Engine displacement: 12000, Transmission: manual, Gross weight: 26000, Wheelbase: 4500

    Curtainsider trucks
    1992 730,000 km
    Spain

    6,996 GBP
  • Pegaso 96.R1.AX, Engines

    Pegaso 96.R1.AX

    Engines

    Spain

    POA
  • Pegaso 95 T 1, Engines

    Pegaso 95 T 1

    Engines

    Spain

    POA
  • Pegaso 1223, 1989, Other components

    Pegaso 1223

    Other components
    1989 68493
    Spain

    POA
  • Pegaso 1215, 1990, Crane trucks

    Pegaso 1215Suspension type: Parabolic-parabolic, Transmission: Manual, Gross weight: 5460, Colour: BLANCO

    Crane trucks
    1990 360,000 km
    Spain

    POA
  • Pegaso GOLA, Transmission

    Pegaso GOLA

    Transmission

    Spain

    POA
  • Pegaso 1231.20, 1985, Curtainsider trucks

    Pegaso 1231.20

    Curtainsider trucks
    1985
    Spain

    3,542 GBP
  • Pegaso BOLA, Transmission

    Pegaso BOLA

    Transmission

    Spain

    POA
  • Pegaso, Engines

    Pegaso

    Engines

    Spain

    POA
  • Pegaso 1217.14, Cabins

    Pegaso 1217.14

    Cabins

    Spain

    POA
  • Pegaso 1236.38, Other components

    Pegaso 1236.38

    Other components
    340000
    Spain

    POA
  • Pegaso COMET, Engines

    Pegaso COMET

    Engines

    Spain

    POA