Number of ads: 2

Used Isuzu concrete mixer truck trucks

Here are all the classified ads of used trucks available for sale. You can them by year of production, price, working hours or country. To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about Isuzu trucks in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Isuzu concrete mixer truck, 2013, Concrete trucksIsuzu concrete mixer truckType: Mixer and pump, Engine output: 271.92, Emission class: Euro 3, Gross Weight: 14000, Guarantee: one year, Tank volume: 8, Production country: JP

    Concrete trucks
    2013 15,000 km
    China, shanghai

    POA
  • Isuzu Concrete mixer truck, 2014, Concrete trucksIsuzu Concrete mixer truckType: Mixer and pump, Latest inspection: 2020, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Axle configuration: 6x4, Drive: Right hand, Engine output: 135.96, Engine displacement: 100, Transmission: Yes, Emission class: Euro 5, Gross Weight: 13000, Guarantee: no, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Colour: white

    Concrete trucks
    2014 68,300 km
    China, shanghai

    10,010 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad