Search results

Here are the search results of used CMT transportation vehicles machines for sale at Mascus. CMT transportation vehicles ads can be sorted by price, year of production, or country. You can also use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about CMT transportation vehicles in Brands section.

8 Search results for "CMT transportation vehicles"
ads/page
  • CMT Maskinflak, 2008, Other components

    CMT Maskinflak

    Other components
    2008
    Norway, Aust-Agder

    5,341 GBP
  • CMT Liftflak 2x4 m, 2003, Other components

    CMT Liftflak 2x4 m

    Other components
    2003
    Norway, Buskerud

    1,811 GBP
  • CMT 6400mm 37 m3, 2010, Other trucks

    CMT 6400mm 37 m3General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2

    Other trucks
    2010
    Denmark

    POA
  • CMT 4 Aks. 60m3 Alutiptrailer, 2016, Other trailers

    CMT 4 Aks. 60m3 AlutiptrailerGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Max. payload: 39220, Gross weight: 48000

    Other trailers
    2016
    Denmark

    POA
  • CMT Opticont 35Kbm med Kapell, 2016, Special containers

    CMT Opticont 35Kbm med KapellContainer type: Other container, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6/6 2x2 55X2 5 , Transport weight: 2480

    Special containers
    2016
    Sweden

    5,211 GBP
  • CMT pokka 18t vetotappipaino, 2008, Curtainsider trailers

    CMT pokka 18t vetotappipainoAxle type: 1+3, Front tyre size: 265/70-19 5 , Rear tyre size: 265/70-19 5 , Gross weight: 45000, Brakes: rumpu, Suspension type: Air-air, Body work type: Fixed

    Curtainsider trailers
    2008
    Finland, Soini

    15,907 GBP
  • CMT NSP24 LIIKUV PÕRAND KÜLJEUSTEGA, 2004, Other semi-trailers

    CMT NSP24 LIIKUV PÕRAND KÜLJEUSTEGAFront tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Gross weight: 9560

    Other semi-trailers
    2004
    Estonia

    11,553 GBP
  • CMT W25-50, 2007, Tipper semi-trailers

    CMT W25-50Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Registration year: 05.03.2007, Front tyre size: 385/65 r 22 5 , Rear tyre size: 385/65 r 22 5 , Brakes: drum

    Tipper semi-trailers
    2007
    Poland, BENE TRUCKS O/Olsztyn

    8,817 GBP