Number of ads: 138

Used diesel Forklifts from China

Here is the list of ads from category diesel Forklifts coming from China. You may sort used diesel Forklifts by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to diesel Forklifts coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • TCM FD100, 2012, Diesel trucksTCM FD100Latest inspection: Mar 2019, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 10000, Maximum lift height: 300, Lift mast: Duplex, Tyre brand: Original, Cabin: No cabin/Other, Engine: original, Engine output: 114.07, Front tyres remaining: 98%%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%%, Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    2012
    China, Shanghai

    15,836 GBP
  • Komatsu FD250-2, 2012, Diesel trucksKomatsu FD250E-6Latest inspection: 5, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 25000, Maximum lift height: 529, Free lift: 529, Lift mast: Duplex, Distance of centre of gravity: 122, Fork carriage: Integral carriage, Tyre brand: KOMATSU, Tyre type: Cushion, Fork length: 242, Drive height: 14.5, Cabin: Overhead guard, Transmission: 0-32, Engine: KOMATSU

    Diesel trucks
    2012 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Komatsu FD30T-16, 2013, Diesel trucksKomatsu FD30T-16Latest inspection: GOOD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 325, Free lift: 325, Lift mast: Triplex / free lift, Fork carriage: Reach forks, Guarantee: OMIC, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Engine: Yanmar 4D94LE, Engine output: 65.94, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Transport weight: 4310

    Diesel trucks
    2013 2,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Heli FD30, 2016, Diesel trucksHeli FD30Latest inspection: YES, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Guarantee: 1YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: CN

    Diesel trucks
    2016 2,122 h
    China, SHANG HAI CITY CHINA

    4,228 GBP
  • TCM FD50T8, 2013, Diesel trucksTCM FD50T8Latest inspection: July2019, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Maximum lift height: 400, Cabin: No cabin/Other, Front tyres remaining: 99%%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%%, Transport weight: 12600, Production country: JP, No. of steering wheels: Yes, No. of drive wheels: 2

    Diesel trucks
    2013 6,200 h
    China, Shanghai

    6,765 GBP
  • Mitsubishi FD25N, Diesel trucksMitsubishi FD25NDLatest inspection: GOOD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 2500, Maximum lift height: 300, Distance of centre of gravity: 50, Guarantee: OMIC, Cabin: Overhead guard, Engine: S45, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Production country: JP, No. of steering wheels: Yes, No. of drive wheels: 2

    Diesel trucks
    3,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Heli FD50, 2016, Diesel trucksHeli FD50Latest inspection: YES, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Guarantee: 1YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: CN

    Diesel trucks
    2016 1,213 h
    China, SHANG HAI CITY CHINA

    9,610 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • TCM FD20, 2012, Diesel trucksTCM FD20Latest inspection: 5, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 2000, Maximum lift height: 300, Free lift: 300, Lift mast: Simplex, Distance of centre of gravity: 50, Fork carriage: Integral carriage, Tyre brand: TCM, Tyre type: Cushion, Fork length: 107, Drive height: 12.5, Cabin: Overhead guard, Engine: NISSAN, Engine output: 59.82

    Diesel trucks
    2012 2,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Toyota 8 FD 30, 2013, Diesel trucksToyota 8 FD 30Latest inspection: July 2019, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 300, Lift mast: Duplex, Cabin: No cabin/Other, Front tyres remaining: 99%%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%%, Transport weight: 7380, Production country: JP, No. of steering wheels: Yes, No. of drive wheels: 2

    Diesel trucks
    2013
    China, Shanghai

    5,766 GBP
  • TCM FD60, Diesel trucksTCM FD60Latest inspection: GOOD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 6000, Maximum lift height: 300, Free lift: 300, Lift mast: Triplex / free lift, Fork carriage: Reach forks, Guarantee: OMIC, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Fork length: 120, Cabin: Closed cabin, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 4760*1995*2500

    Diesel trucks
    3,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Heli CPCD 35, Diesel trucksHeli CPCD35Latest inspection: GOOD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 3500, Maximum lift height: 300, Distance of centre of gravity: 50, Guarantee: OMIC, Fork length: 102, Cabin: Overhead guard, Engine: 4JG2, Engine output: 61.05, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Transport weight: 4900, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 2695*1225*2180

    Diesel trucks
    3,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • TCM FD70, 2016, Diesel trucksTCM FD70Latest inspection: YES, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Guarantee: 1YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    2016 1,543 h
    China, SHANG HAI CITY CHINA

    11,916 GBP
  • Toyota FD 30, 2016, Diesel trucksToyota FD30Latest inspection: YES, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Guarantee: 1YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    2016 3,213 h
    China, SHANG HAI CITY CHINA

    4,613 GBP
  • Linde HT30D, 2012, Diesel trucksLinde HT30DLatest inspection: 5, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 300, Free lift: 300, Lift mast: Duplex, Distance of centre of gravity: 60, Fork carriage: Integral carriage, Tyre brand: LINDE, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Fork length: 107, Drive height: 12.5, Cabin: Overhead guard, Transmission: 0-14.5, Engine: CUMMINS

    Diesel trucks
    2012 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Toyota FD100, 2016, Diesel trucksToyota FD100Latest inspection: YES, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Guarantee: 1YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    2016 1,113 h
    China, SHANG HAI CITY CHINA

    16,913 GBP
  • Nissan 60, 2017, Diesel trucksNissan 60Latest inspection: 202001, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 6000, Guarantee: 6 month, Cabin: Overhead guard, Engine: TD42, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    2017 1,100 h
    China, Shanghai

    9,360 GBP
  • TCM FD60, 2012, Diesel trucksTCM FD60Z7Latest inspection: 5, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 6000, Maximum lift height: 300, Free lift: 300, Lift mast: Duplex, Fork carriage: Integral carriage, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Fork length: 120, Drive height: 8.5, Cabin: Closed cabin, Engine: S6K-E5T, Engine output: 112.03, Front tyres remaining: 100%

    Diesel trucks
    2012 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Mitsubishi FD70, 2012, Diesel trucksMitsubishi FD70Maximum lift capacity: 7000, Maximum lift height: 330, Guarantee: one year, Fork length: 150, Cabin: Overhead guard, Engine: Original, Engine output: 95.17, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 2175*3070*2680, Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    2012 6,000 h
    China, shanghai

    POA
  • Hyster H 2.50 DX, 2002, Diesel trucksHyster H 2.50 DXLatest inspection: 5, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 2500, Maximum lift height: 459, Free lift: 459, Lift mast: Duplex, Distance of centre of gravity: 50, Fork carriage: Integral carriage, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Fork length: 107, Drive height: 12.5, Cabin: Overhead guard, Transmission: 0-14.5, Engine: CUMMINS, Engine output: 89.73

    Diesel trucks
    2002 2,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Heli CPCD 30, 2012, Diesel trucksHeli CPCD 30Latest inspection: GOOD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 300, Guarantee: OMIC, Cabin: Overhead guard, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: CN, No. of steering wheels: Yes, No. of drive wheels: 2, Certificates: CE

    Diesel trucks
    2012 500 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA