Number of ads: 3

Used Zoomlion qy50 cranes

Please find below all the classified ads of used cranes available for sale. You can them by year of production, price, working hours or country. To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about Zoomlion cranes in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Zoomlion QY50, 2012, All terrain cranesZoomlion QY50Latest inspection: Mar 2019, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 55000, Luffing jib: 4200, Maximum lift height: 6990, Original colour: yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 13300*2750*3650, Carrier type: Wheeled, Tyre brand: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    All terrain cranes
    2012
    China, Shanghai

    43,615 GBP
  • Zoomlion QY50, 2015, All terrain cranesZoomlion QY50EPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2018/12, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 50000, CE marked: Yes, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Original colour: yes, Guarantee: 12 month, Front tyres remaining: 98%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    All terrain cranes
    2015 3,400 h
    China, shanghai

    POA
  • Zoomlion QY50, 2007, All terrain cranesZoomlion QY50Latest inspection: Mar 2019, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 50000, Original colour: yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 13300*2750*3650, Carrier type: Wheeled, Tyre brand: Original, Front tyres remaining: 98%%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FAS FOB CFR CIF EXW

    All terrain cranes
    2007 6,200 h
    China, Shanghai

    42,029 GBP