Number of ads: 48

Used Massey Ferguson construction equipment for sale

Browse all ads of used Massey Ferguson construction equipment machines for sale available on Mascus. You may sort the Massey Ferguson construction equipment ads by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Massey Ferguson construction equipment in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Massey Ferguson MF80 Loader (A1), Other

    Massey Ferguson MF80 Loader (A1)Other information: Stock Code (A1),,MF80 Loader,,Good Condition

    Other

    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 50 H, 1986, Backhoe loaders

    Massey Ferguson 50HGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Traction type: 2 WD, Other information: Massey Ferguson 50H, good going machine in very good condition. Shipping can be arranged to any destination worldwide.

    Backhoe loaders
    1986
    United Kingdom

    3,250 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson LOADER, Other

    Massey Ferguson LOADEROther information:  THIS FITS A MF590 TRACTOR

    Other

    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 24, Other

    Massey Ferguson Front Loader (A24)Other information: Stock Code (A24),,A Front Loader off a MF Tractor,,Complete with Mounting Brackets

    Other

    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 50 D, Wheel loaders

    Massey Ferguson 50 DGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Body type: Fixed frame

    Wheel loaders

    Ireland

    4,469 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 50 B, 1985, Wheel loaders

    Massey Ferguson 50B choice of 2General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Body type: Fixed frame

    Wheel loaders
    1985
    Ireland

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 50 H X, 1988, Backhoe loaders

    Massey Ferguson 50HX dismantling onlyDamaged: Breaker / dismantled, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Traction type: 4 WD

    Backhoe loaders
    1988
    Ireland

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 50 D, 1985, Backhoe loaders

    Massey Ferguson 50D spares onlyDamaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Backhoe loaders
    1985
    Ireland

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 40, Wheel loaders

    Massey Ferguson 40General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Wheel loaders

    Ireland

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 60 HX, 1993, Backhoe loaders

    Massey Ferguson 60 HXGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Traction type: 4 WD, Body type: Fixed frame, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

    Backhoe loaders
    1993 5,179 h
    Ireland

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 750, 1994, Backhoe loaders

    Massey Ferguson 750

    Backhoe loaders
    1994
    Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland

    12,066 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 15, 1996, Mini excavators < 7t (Mini diggers)

    Massey Ferguson MF115Damaged: Damaged

    Mini excavators < 7t (Mini diggers)
    1996
    France

    1,073 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 9407, 2012, Telescopic handlers

    Massey Ferguson 9407 S TeleskopladerPower type: Diesel, Traction type: 4x4, Amount of previous owners: 1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 3500, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine output: 132, Transmission: Hydrostat, Top speed: 40, Tyre size: 460/70 R 24 30 %, Original colour: rot, Tyre brand: MICHELIN, Front tyres remaining: 30%

    Telescopic handlers
    2012 4,000 h
    Germany, 49565 Bramsche/Achmer

    25,920 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 8947, 2010, Telescopic handlers

    Massey Ferguson 8947 XTRAMaximum lift height: 7, Engine output: 102, Top speed: 30

    Telescopic handlers
    2010 5,900 h
    Germany, Bockel - Gyhum

    21,407 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 715, 2005, Plows

    Massey Ferguson F715-5 FC

    Plows
    2005
    Germany, Bockel - Gyhum

    3,888 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 8947, 2009, Telescopic handlers

    Massey Ferguson 8947 TURBO Xtra 4x4x4 ** 7.2m **Traction type: 4x4, Rear tyres remaining : 98%, Front tyres remaining: 98%, Maximum lift capacity: 3500, Maximum lift height: 720, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: PERKINS TURBO-Diesel, Engine output: 101, Tyre size: 460/70R24

    Telescopic handlers
    2009 2,455 h
    Germany

    28,423 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 8937, 2004, Telescopic handlers

    Massey Ferguson 8937Traction type: 4x4, Maximum lift height: 700

    Telescopic handlers
    2004
    Sweden, Sollebrunn

    17,527 GBP
  • Massey Ferguson 200, 1965, Dozers

    Massey Ferguson MF200

    Dozers
    1965
    United States, Verona, Kentucky

    4,926 GBP
  • POA
  • Massey Ferguson 50 E, 1990, Backhoe loaders

    Massey Ferguson 50E

    Backhoe loaders
    1990
    Portugal

    POA