Number of ads: 10

Used Liebherr a 920 excavators

Please find below all the classified ads of used excavators available for sale. You can them by year of production, price, working hours or country. To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about Liebherr excavators in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Liebherr A 920, 2016, Wheeled excavatorsLiebherr A 920Gross weight: 19500, Engine output: 163.154, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Wheeled excavators
    2016 3,562 h
    Germany, 66849 Landstuhl
    7d

    POA
  • Liebherr A 920, 2014, Wheeled excavatorsLiebherr A 920Gross weight: 20500, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0 x 0 x 0, Engine output: 163

    Wheeled excavators
    2014 5,628 h
    Germany, Weißenthurm

    105,841 GBP
  • Liebherr A 920, 2016, Wheeled excavatorsLiebherr A 920Gross weight: 20500, Engine output: 163.154, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Wheeled excavators
    2016 1,909 h
    Germany, 88457 Kirchdorf/Iller

    POA
  • Liebherr A 920, 2015, Wheeled excavatorsLiebherr A 920Gross weight: 19100, Engine output: 163.154, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%

    Wheeled excavators
    2015 3,957 h
    Germany, 14532 Berlin-Kleinmachnow

    POA
  • Liebherr A 920, 2016, Wheeled excavatorsLiebherr A 920Gross weight: 19500, Engine output: 163.154, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

    Wheeled excavators
    2016 2,680 h
    Germany, 66849 Landstuhl

    POA
  • Liebherr A 920, 2016, Wheeled excavatorsLiebherr A 920Gross weight: 19500, Engine output: 163.154, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

    Wheeled excavators
    2016 2,208 h
    Germany, 66849 Landstuhl

    POA
  • Liebherr A 920, 2015, Wheeled excavatorsLiebherr A 920Gross weight: 19500, Engine output: 163.154, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

    Wheeled excavators
    2015 3,743 h
    Germany, 66849 Landstuhl

    POA
  • Liebherr A 920, 2015, Wheeled excavatorsLiebherr A 920Gross weight: 19500, Engine output: 163.154, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

    Wheeled excavators
    2015 2,371 h
    Germany, 14532 Berlin-Kleinmachnow

    POA
  • Liebherr A 920, 2015, Wheeled excavatorsLiebherr A 920Gross weight: 19500, Engine output: 163.154, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%

    Wheeled excavators
    2015 3,317 h
    Germany, 66849 Landstuhl

    POA
  • Promoted
    Liebherr A 920, 2016, Wheeled excavatorsLiebherr A 920Gross weight: 21000

    Wheeled excavators
    2016 4,200 h
    Finland, Kurikka

    125,851 GBP