Number of ads: 7

Used Doosan dl550 loaders

Please find below all the classified ads of used loaders available for sale. You can them by year of production, price, working hours or country. To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about Doosan loaders in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Doosan DL 550-5, 2016, Wheel loadersDoosan DL 550-5Latest inspection: 10.10.2020, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Other information: Loader been on service contract from newAttachments: 5.5 Cu Mtr GP Bucket

    Wheel loaders
    2016 11,100 h
    United Kingdom, Belfast

    76,000 GBP
  • Doosan DL 550-3, 2014, Wheel loadersDoosan DL 550-3

    Wheel loaders
    2014 12,265 h
    Norway, Vestland

    41,347 GBP
  • Doosan DL 550-3, 2014, Wheel loadersDoosan DL550-3General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2

    Wheel loaders
    2014 6,214 h
    Germany, Erwitte

    POA
  • Doosan DL 550-5, 2015, Wheel loadersDoosan DL550-5General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross Weight: 32800, Engine: Scania DC13, Engine output: 283

    Wheel loaders
    2015 5,400 h
    Germany, Obernburg

    131,609 GBP
  • Promoted
    Doosan DL 550-3, 2014, Wheel loadersDoosan Dl 550-3 , 32t , Long Reach , hydraulic bucketGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross Weight: 31500, Body type: Articulated, Emission level: Stage IV, Engine output: 385, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Certificates: CE

    Wheel loaders
    2014 7,000 h
    Poland, Karola Łowińskiego St. 11B; 31-752 Cracow, Poland

    56,424 GBP
  • Doosan DL 550-3, 2014, Wheel loadersDoosan DL 550-3

    Wheel loaders
    2014 12,265 h
    Sweden, Vestland

    41,735 GBP
  • Doosan DL550, 2014, Wheel loadersDoosan DL550

    Wheel loaders
    2014 13,000 h
    Finland

    49,921 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad