Search results

Browse all ads of used Carmix construction equipment machines for sale available on Mascus. You may sort the Carmix construction equipment ads by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Carmix construction equipment in Brands section.

10 Search results for "Carmix construction equipment"
ads/page
  • Promoted
    Carmix 2.5 TT, 2014, Concrete Batching Plants

    Carmix 2.5 TTCE marked: Yes, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross weight: 6100, Movement type: Mobile, Engine: Perkins Diesel 1104D-44T 62 5 kW (84 PS) , Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6 24 x 2 31 x 2 88 , Delivery terms: EXW

    Concrete Batching Plants
    2014 200 h
    Germany, Würzburg

    POA
  • Carmix 5.5 XL, 2012, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix 5.5XL с самозагрузкойGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2012 2867 h
    Russia, г. Сочи

    49,453 GBP
  • Carmix 200 B, 1987, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix 200B

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    1987 9600 h
    Croatia, Karlovac

    POA
  • Carmix One, 2016, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix OneCE marked: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 100%%, Latest inspection: 2016, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 100%%, Gross weight: 2800, Movement type: Mobile, Production country: IT

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2016
    Spain, Pto de Livorno Italia

    32,651 GBP
  • Carmix 2.5 TT, 2013, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix 2.5TTCE marked: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 100%%, Latest inspection: 2016, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 100%%, Movement type: Mobile, Delivery terms: EXW

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2013
    Spain, Livorno

    45,879 GBP
  • Carmix D 6, 2006, Rigid dump trucks

    Carmix D 6

    Rigid dump trucks
    2006 1800 h
    Spain, Madridejos

    13,814 GBP
  • Carmix One, 2007, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix OneCE marked: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Latest inspection: septiembre 2016, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Gross weight: 2800, Pump information: Hidroestática

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2007 2300 h
    Spain, Caniles (Granada)

    13,395 GBP
  • Carmix One, 2007, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix OneDelivery terms: EXW

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2007 3800 h
    Spain

    13,311 GBP
  • Carmix 3500, 1993, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix 3500Front tyres remaining: 50%, Latest inspection: 2016, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Gross weight: 7500, Movement type: Mobile, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7300x2420x3100, Tyre brand: 12 5r20

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    1993
    Croatia, sisak

    8,791 GBP
  • Carmix 5.5 XL, 2008, Concrete Batching Plants

    Carmix 5.5 XL med Cementsilo 40 tonCE marked: Yes, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Gross weight: 8600, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Movement type: Mobile, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): Carmix 5.5 XL: 7 51 x 2 50 x 3 20 , Production country: IT

    Concrete Batching Plants
    2008 1962 h
    Sweden

    68,182 GBP