Used equipment search Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 161

    Used Valtra agricultural equipment and machinery from Sweden

    Here is the list of ads from category Valtra agricultural equipment and machinery coming from Sweden. You may sort used Valtra agricultural equipment and machinery by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to Valtra agricultural equipment and machinery coming from other countries.
    We also encourage you to visit Valtra agricultural equipment and machinery page on Brands section.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Valtra T T234 D, 2017, TractorsValtra T T234 DTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42, Options: Front PTO 1 2 3 6 7

      Tractors
      2017 600 h
      Sweden, Vara *
      24h

      110,176 GBP
    • Valtra N101HT, 2011, TractorsValtra N101HT frontlyft -11Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 110, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 420/70x28, Rear tyre size: 520/70x38, Options: Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Reverse drive system Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Forest cab

      Tractors
      2011 7,650 h
      Sweden, Uppsala
      7d

      30,369 GBP
    • Promoted
      Valtra N163, 2016, TractorsValtra N163 -16Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Amount of previous owners: 1, Front tyres remaining: 75%, Rear tyres remaining : 75%, Production country: FI

      Tractors
      2016 1,850 h
      Sweden, Hos kund

      54,327 GBP
    • Valtra N111E, 2010, TractorsValtra N111E HT +LTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 125, Transmission: HiTech, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, Guarantee: Nej förmedlingsuppdrag , Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 380/85-28 Agroforest, Rear tyre size: 460/85-38 Agrofore

      Tractors
      2010 2,700 h
      Sweden, Växjö
      7d

      39,263 GBP
    • Valtra N111E, 2011, TractorsValtra N111E HT +LTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 125, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 380/85-28 Agroforest, Rear tyre size: 460/85-38 Agroforest, Options: Front loader Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Reverse drive system Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2011 2,700 h
      Sweden, Växjö
      7d

      39,263 GBP
    • Valtra N103 HITECH 3, 2015, TractorsValtra N103 HITECH 3Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD

      Tractors
      2015 195 h
      Sweden
      7d

      36,458 GBP
    • Valtra T190, 2003, TractorsValtra T190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 199.86, Transmission: 36x36, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30/, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42, Production country: FI, Options: Front PTO Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2003 7,600 h
      Sweden, Västerås
      7d

      27,965 GBP
    • Valtra N163, 2014, TractorsValtra N N163 DIRECT SCRTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 75%, Rear tyres remaining : 75%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Options: Front linkage 2 3 5 6 7

      Tractors
      2014 2,500 h
      Sweden, Falkenberg *
      7d

      67,708 GBP
    • Valtra A 93 HITECH+L, 2013, TractorsValtra A 93 HITECH+LTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 340/87x24, Rear tyre size: 420/85x34, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle 8 , Front loader make: Valtra Q36

      Tractors
      2013 2,850 h
      Sweden, Uddevalla *
      7d

      31,891 GBP
    • Valtra N101, 2009, TractorsValtra N 101 HITECH+LTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 25%, Front tyre size: 380/85R28, Rear tyre size: 460/65R38, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle 7 8 , Front loader make: Ålö Q56

      Tractors
      2009 5,000 h
      Sweden, Vetlanda *
      7d

      31,050 GBP
    • Valtra A 93 HITECH, 2014, TractorsValtra A 93 HITECHTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 420/85-34, Rear tyre size: 340/85-24, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle 7 8 , Front loader make: Valtra Q46

      Tractors
      2014 1,400 h
      Sweden, Karlskrona *
      7d

      36,779 GBP
    • Valtra A75, 2007, TractorsValtra A 75N+LTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 340/85R24, Rear tyre size: 420/85R34, Options: Front loader, Front loader make: Ålö Q35

      Tractors
      2007 2,900 h
      Sweden, Jönköping *
      7d

      24,038 GBP
    • Valtra A A114MH, 2018, TractorsValtra A A114MHTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Forest, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Front tyre size: 13.6R24, Rear tyre size: 420/85R34, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle 7 8 9 , Front loader make: Valtra G3L

      Tractors
      2018 360 h
      Sweden, Karlstad

      64,103 GBP
    • Valtra T T234 VERSU SMARTTOUCH, 2017, TractorsValtra T T234 VERSU SMARTTOUCHTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30 Nokia Tri, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42 Nokia Tri, Options: Front linkage 2 6 7

      Tractors
      2017 830 h
      Sweden, Jönköping

      100,160 GBP
    • Valtra N N123 HiTech SCR, 2014, TractorsValtra N N123 HiTech SCRTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 420/85-28, Rear tyre size: 520/85-38, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle 4 6 7 8 , Front loader make: Valtra V56

      Tractors
      2014 2,750 h
      Sweden, Linköping *

      52,083 GBP
    • Valtra T150, 2004, TractorsValtra T150 TRAKTORTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 159

      Tractors
      2004 6,861 h
      Sweden, Skövde

      31,971 GBP
    • Valtra T191, 2011, TractorsValtra T 191 HITECHTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Front tyre size: 540*65*28, Rear tyre size: 650*65*38, Options: Front axle suspension 7

      Tractors
      2011 9,100 h
      Sweden, Ulricehamn

      29,567 GBP
    • Valtra A114, 2019, TractorsValtra A114Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Guarantee: ja, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Front tyre size: 440/65R28, Rear tyre size: 540/65R38

      Tractors
      2019 77 h
      Sweden, Uppsala

      46,474 GBP
    • Valtra N163, 2013, TractorsValtra N N163 DIRECT SCRTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle 3 6 7 8 , Front loader make: Valtra 56

      Tractors
      2013 5,900 h
      Sweden, Örnsköldsvik

      49,279 GBP
    • Valtra N N123 HiTech SCR, 2015, TractorsValtra N N123 HiTech SCRTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 600/65x38, Rear tyre size: 480/65x28, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle 4 7 8 , Front loader make: Valtra Q55

      Tractors
      2015 2,100 h
      Sweden, Uddevalla *

      55,689 GBP