Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place want ad
    Number of ads: 888

    Used Valtra agricultural equipment and machinery for sale

    Here is a list of currently available used Valtra agricultural equipment and machinery machines for sale at Mascus. You may sort used Valtra agricultural equipment and machinery by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search.
    You may also read more about Valtra agricultural equipment and machinery in Brands section.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Valtra 8350, Tractors

      Valtra 8350 TRACTORTractor type: Farm Tractor, Other information: VALTRA 8350 TRACTOR 'Y' reg 14,211 hours Front weights Hi Tech shuttle A/C £14500

      Tractors

      United Kingdom
      7d

      14,500 GBP
    • Valtra T203, 2012, Tractors

      Valtra T203DIRECTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Top speed: 50, Options: Air-conditioning, Other information: VALTRA T203D TRACTOR, DIRECT CVT TRANSMISSION, 4 SPOOLS, BLACK C/W AIR CON, 50KPH, FRONT & CAB SUSP, AIR BRAKES, PUH, 3.5T FR LINKAGE, EVO S

      Tractors
      2012 2202 h
      United Kingdom

      59,000 GBP
    • Valtra N124 H5 (WX17 ERO), 2017, Tractors

      Valtra N124 H5 (WX17 ERO)Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Other information: Valtra N124 H5 (WX17 ERO) - 2017 Model (reg 01/03/2017) 600 Hrs, 40k, Cab Suspension, 4 DA Spool Valves, Creep Speed, Serial No YK5N124H0FS3

      Tractors
      2017 600 h
      United Kingdom, Somerset

      52,500 GBP
    • Valtra T214 Direct, 2015, Tractors

      Valtra T214 DirectTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 292.319, Transmission: Direct CVT, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 600/65 x 28, Rear tyre size: 710/70 x 38, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Top speed: 50, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, Production country: FI, Options: Front PTO Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Reverse drive system Front axle suspension

      Tractors
      2015 2065 h
      United Kingdom

      70,950 GBP
    • Valtra T234A, 2016, Tractors

      Valtra T234A (HF66 BOJ)Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 50, Other information: Valtra - T234A (HF66 BOJ) - (reg 01/09/2016) 320 Hours, Front Linkage 51Kn, Front PTO, Front Axle 4WD, HD Hi-Lock+SS+B, Twin Beacons, Fire E

      Tractors
      2016 320 h
      United Kingdom, Wiltshire

      POA
    • Valtra N123 (WX13 JVR), 2013, Tractors

      Valtra N123 (WX13 JVR)Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Other information: Valtra N123 (WX13 JVR) - 2013 Model, (reg May 2013) 5000 Hours, Front and Cab Suspension, Hyd Latching, Q56 Front Loader, Serial No YK5N123H

      Tractors
      2013 5000 h
      United Kingdom, Somerset

      POA
    • Valtra 8450 Hi Tech, 2002, Tractors

      Valtra 8450 Hi TechTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 140, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 15%, Rear tyres remaining : 15%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Other information: Valtra 8450 HI Tech, good going tractor in good working condition. Ready for work. Shipping can be arranged.

      Tractors
      2002
      United Kingdom

      11,250 GBP
    • Valtra N142D, 2010, Tractors

      Valtra N142DTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 141.944, Front tyre size: 14.9R28, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Top speed: 50, Other information: VALTRA N142D 4WD TRACTOR,50KPH,DIRECT TRANSMISSION,142HP 4 CLOSED CENTRE SPOOLS,110 LITRES/MIN FRONT TYRES: 14.9R28 (70

      Tractors
      2010 4191 h
      United Kingdom

      35,000 GBP
    • Valtra T154 A, 2015, Tractors

      Valtra T154 ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Other information: VALTRA T154A TRACTOR,LAUNCH PACK,SILVER METALIC,50KPH,AIR BRAKES,FRONT SUSPENSION,PIVOTING FENDERS,4 X 160L/MIN SPOOLS CAB SUS,20.8R38

      Tractors
      2015 683 h
      United Kingdom

      64,000 GBP
    • Valtra A95, 2003, Tractors

      Valtra a95 c/w 760 loaderTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 101.972, Transmission: manual, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 320/85/28, Rear tyre size: 380/85/38, Top speed: 40, Front loader make: 760, Frontloader accessories: Gravel Bucket, Options: Front loader Air-conditioning , Attachments: Year 2003, 6112 hours, 40k manual gearbox c/w

      Tractors
      2003 6112 h
      United Kingdom, slingsby

      14,500 GBP
    • Valtra T154 VERSU, 2017, Tractors

      Valtra T154 VERSUTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 217.539, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Top speed: 50, Tyre brand: Trelliborg, Other information: Make:Valtra • Model:T154V • Year of Build:2017 • Hours:450 •

      Tractors
      2017 450 h
      United Kingdom, Belton, Grantham NG322LX

      72,000 GBP
    • Valtra T172, 2009, Tractors

      Valtra T172VTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Options: Front axle suspension, Other information: 2009 Valtra T172V 4WD Tractor, Air Cab SUspension, Front Suspension, 50 KPH, Red, PUH,, Air Brakes, 540/65R28 - 30% & 650/65R38 - 50

      Tractors
      2009 3023 h
      United Kingdom

      38,000 GBP
    • Valtra N123H5, 2015, Tractors

      Valtra N123H5Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 135, Other information: VALTRA N123H5 4WD TRACTOR, FRONT AXLE SUSPENSION, SUSPENDED CAB, FRONT MUDGUARDS, CRUISE CONTROL, PICK UP HITCH HYDR. RELEASE MECHAN

      Tractors
      2015 841 h
      United Kingdom

      45,000 GBP
    • Valtra N123HT, 2014, Tractors

      Valtra N123HTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Other information: Forestry cab 1 owner from new Front suspension Air con Botex 560TL Trailer (Crane on – 2014) Nokian Forestry tyres Rears 2

      Tractors
      2014 1454 h
      United Kingdom

      65,000 GBP
    • Valtra N163, 2014, Tractors

      Valtra N163DTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Front tyre size: 480/70R28 A TREL, Rear tyre size: 580/70R38 A, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Options: Front PTO Front linkage Front axle suspension Air-conditioning , Other information: 2014 Valtra N163D 4WD Tractor, Front Linkage, Front PTO, 50 KPH, Front Axle Suspension, Suspended Cab, 160L/MIN Spool

      Tractors
      2014 2400 h
      United Kingdom

      58,500 GBP
    • Valtra N123HT, 2014, Tractors

      Valtra N123 HI TECH H5Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Other information: Valtra N123 Hi-Tech H5 with Quicke Q56 loader, Front and cab suspension, 50k Air brakes, Push out hitch, 3 spools, Passenger seat, Air seat,

      Tractors
      2014 1876 h
      United Kingdom, KENT

      45,950 GBP
    • Valtra T171, 2011, Tractors

      Valtra T171 HI-TECHTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Transmission: HI-TECH, Front tyre size: 540/65 R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Options: Front linkage Front axle suspension Cabin suspension , Other information: Valtra T171 Hi tech 2011 11 reg, Front and cab suspensio

      Tractors
      2011 8131 h
      United Kingdom, KENT

      29,500 GBP
    • Valtra N141, 2012, Tractors

      Valtra N141 HiTech, bj. 2012 full optionsTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 160, Transmission: 36/36, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4900, Front tyre size: Michelin 16.9 R28, Rear tyre size: Michelin 20.8 R38, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 73, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E

      Tractors
      2012 3269 h
      Netherlands, Creil

      POA
    • Valtra T174 Direct ecopower CVT, 2015, Tractors

      Valtra T174 Direct ecopower CVTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 190.347, Transmission: CVT, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 7400, Front tyre size: 540/65 R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R42, Front tyres remaining: 85%, Rear tyres remaining : 85%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Hydraulic's output: 115, Top speed: 53

      Tractors
      2015 850 h
      Netherlands, Marknesse

      POA
    • Valtra N163, 2015, Tractors

      Valtra N163 DirectTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 171, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 540/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38, Hydraulic's output: 115, Top speed: 50, Options: Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Ad blue Air brakes Creeper gear

      Tractors
      2015
      Netherlands, Marknesse

      POA