Number of ads: 8

Used Valtra tractors from Lithuania

Here is the list of ads from category Valtra tractors coming from Lithuania. You may sort used Valtra tractors by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to Valtra tractors coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit Valtra tractors page on Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Promoted
    Valtra 202D, 2010, TractorsValtra 202DTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 205.3, Transmission: Automatinė, Cabin: Regular, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 160, Top speed: 50, Gross weight: 6420, Tyre brand: Nokian Forest, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

    Tractors
    2010 3,900 h
    Lithuania, Mažeikiai

    42,959 GBP
  • Valtra A93H, 2015, TractorsValtra A93HTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 103, Transmission: Accessories, : OtherInformation

    Tractors
    2015 739 h
    Lithuania, Kaunas

    37,589 GBP
  • Valtra N121, 2006, TractorsValtra N121Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 131, Transmission: Manual

    Tractors
    2006 7,920 h
    Lithuania, brc_trucks

    23,985 GBP
  • Valtra T182D, 2012, TractorsValtra T182DTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 193.07, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 110, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Production country: FI

    Tractors
    2012 4,826 h
    Lithuania

    51,013 GBP
  • Valtra A93H, 2017, TractorsValtra A93HTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 126.44, Production country: LT

    Tractors
    2017 100 h
    Lithuania, Kėdainiu raJ.Pesliskiai

    31,324 GBP
  • Valtra A95, 2004, TractorsValtra A95Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 97, Transmission: Accessories

    Tractors
    2004 19,000 h
    Lithuania

    11,635 GBP
  • Valtra T190, 2006, TractorsValtra T190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 190, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 580/70R42

    Tractors
    2006
    Lithuania

    24,835 GBP
  • Valtra T180, 2004, TractorsValtra T180Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 179, Transmission: Accessories

    Tractors
    2004 13,000 h
    Lithuania

    21,479 GBP