Number of ads: 114

Used Valtra tractors from Germany

Here is the list of ads from category Valtra tractors coming from Germany. You may sort used Valtra tractors by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to Valtra tractors coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit Valtra tractors page on Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Valtra T 174, 2015, TractorsValtra T 174 V VERSUTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 174, Engine displacement: 7365, Top speed: 40, Gross Weight: 6200

    Tractors
    2015 2,695 h
    Germany, 189017
    7d

    62,483 GBP
  • Valtra T190, 2006, TractorsValtra T190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 193, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyre size: 600/65 r28, Rear tyre size: 710/70 r38

    Tractors
    2006 11,890 h
    Germany, DE-56642 KRUFT
    7d

    29,464 GBP
  • Valtra T171, 2012, TractorsValtra T171 FTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 169.9, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2012 10,250 h
    Germany, Kunde
    7d

    POA
  • Valtra A114, 2018, TractorsValtra A 114 MHTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 114, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 480/65 R 24, Rear tyre size: 600/65 R 34, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2018 220 h
    Germany, Erbach
    7d

    42,627 GBP
  • Valtra T 174, 2017, TractorsValtra T 174 eA ActiveTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 170, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 540/65 R 30, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R 42, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2017 463 h
    Germany, Erbach

    76,728 GBP
  • Valtra T170, 2005, TractorsValtra T 170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 175, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2005 14,685 h
    Germany, Greven

    21,127 GBP
  • Valtra T 154 D, 2015, TractorsValtra T 154 DTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 164.5, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyre size: 540/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2015 1,703 h
    Germany, 49688 Lastrup

    65,539 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Valtra T 234, 2015, TractorsValtra T234 SA-ETractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 240.6, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 600/65 r28 mitas, Rear tyre size: 710/70 r38 mitas, Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2015 2,986 h
    Germany, DE-28876 OYTEN

    71,832 GBP
  • Valtra T 174, 2018, TractorsValtra T174 ED Smart TouchTractor type: Farm Tractor, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    2018 421 h
    Germany, DE-24340 ECKERNFÖRDE

    88,554 GBP
  • Valtra T 234, 2018, TractorsValtra T 234 D DIRECTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 217, Engine displacement: 7365, Top speed: 50, Gross Weight: 6200

    Tractors
    2018 326 h
    Germany, 189025

    97,005 GBP
  • Valtra T202D, 2010, TractorsValtra T 202 DirectTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 202

    Tractors
    2010 4,050 h
    Germany, 184152

    48,982 GBP
  • Valtra 6400, 2004, TractorsValtra 6400 FORSTSCHLEPPERTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 101.9, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyre size: 149-24 nokian fores, Rear tyre size: 184-34 nokian fores

    Tractors
    2004 7,250 h
    Germany, DE-79288 GOTTENHEIM

    32,864 GBP
  • Valtra N141, 2008, TractorsValtra N141Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 160, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38

    Tractors
    2008 9,000 h
    Germany, Sittensen

    37,310 GBP
  • Valtra S 374, 2016, TractorsValtra S 374 mit RüfaTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 381, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 620/75-30, Rear tyre size: 710/85-38, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2016 3,140 h
    Germany, Bamberg

    93,003 GBP
  • Valtra T 194 V, 2015, TractorsValtra T 194 VTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 197.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R30 MICHELIN, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R42 MICHELIN, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2015 2,900 h
    Germany, 27239 Twistringen

    71,877 GBP
  • Valtra T171, 2009, TractorsValtra T171Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 184.9, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42

    Tractors
    2009 5,110 h
    Germany, 23881 Alt Mölln

    32,365 GBP
  • Valtra N 174, 2019, TractorsValtra N 174 D 1B7 DIRECTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 164, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2019 850 h
    Germany, 189022

    89,813 GBP
  • Valtra A 74 H, 2018, TractorsValtra A 74 HITECHTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 71, Engine displacement: 3298, Top speed: 40, Gross Weight: 2700

    Tractors
    2018 6 h
    Germany, 189017

    40,007 GBP
  • Valtra T 254 V, 2017, TractorsValtra T254 Versu SmartTouchTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 232, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2017 750 h
    Germany, 184152

    96,413 GBP
  • Valtra N121, 2009, TractorsValtra N121Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 138.6, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 14.9 r28, Rear tyre size: 18.4 r38

    Tractors
    2009 6,444 h
    Germany, DE-77974 MEISSENHEIM-KÜRZELL

    34,073 GBP