Number of ads: 597

Used Fendt tractors from Germany

Here is the list of ads from category Fendt tractors coming from Germany. You may sort used Fendt tractors by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to Fendt tractors coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit Fendt tractors page on Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Fendt Farmer 306, 1984, TractorsFendt Farmer 306Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 70, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Front tyre size: 320/85 R24, Rear tyre size: 16.9 -34

    Tractors
    1984 12,802 h
    Germany, Fürth
    24h

    10,855 GBP
  • Fendt 930 Vario Profi, 2011, TractorsFendt 930 Vario ProfiTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 300, Top speed: 60, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 600/70 R34, Rear tyre size: 710/75 R42

    Tractors
    2011 9,200 h
    Germany, Eichendorf
    24h

    54,591 GBP
  • Fendt 718 Vario TMS, 2010, TractorsFendt 718 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 180.8, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyre size: 540/65 R 28 TB, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R 38 TB, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2010 11,500 h
    Germany, 27793 Wildeshausen
    7d

    49,279 GBP
  • Fendt 209 Vario TMS, 2010, TractorsFendt 209 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 90, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 440/65 R24, Rear tyre size: 540/65 R34

    Tractors
    2010 3,945 h
    Germany, Straubing
    7d

    43,228 GBP
  • Fendt 724 Vario SCR Profi Plus, 2014, TractorsFendt 724 Vario SCR Profi PlusTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 237, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R 30 Michelin, Rear tyre size: 650/75 R 38 Michelin, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2014 4,125 h
    Germany, Wülfershausen
    7d

    87,145 GBP
  • Fendt 718 Vario, 2015, TractorsFendt 718 VARIO S4 POWERTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 177, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2015 5,800 h
    Germany, 2038
    7d

    71,325 GBP
  • Fendt Farmer 4S, 1968, TractorsFendt Farmer 4STractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 54.38, Transmission: Zweirad, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 27, Gross weight: 3500, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 16.9-30, Rear tyre size: 7.50-18

    Tractors
    1968 5,400 h
    Germany, L
    7d

    2,196 GBP
  • Promoted
    Fendt 312, 2017, TractorsFendt 312 S4 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 122.37, Hydraulic's output: 110, Top speed: 40, Options: Front loader Front linkage Turbine clutch Air-conditioning Forest cab

    Tractors
    2017 627 h
    Germany, Flensburg
    7d

    60,432 GBP
  • Fendt 305 LSA, 1993, TractorsFendt 305 LSATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 70.7, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 380/70-24, Rear tyre size: 420/85-34, Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1993 7,154 h
    Germany, -
    7d

    18,588 GBP
  • Fendt 104 S, TractorsFendt 104 STractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Transmission: Zweirad, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 30, PTO: 540, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 10.5-28, Rear tyre size: 420/85R30, Options: Front loader

    Tractors

    Germany, 48465 Isterberg
    7d

    4,971 GBP
  • Promoted
    Fendt 926, 2002, TractorsFendt Favorit Vario 926Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 326.31, Transmission: Stufenlos, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6800, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Latest inspection: durchgeführt, Number of valves: 4, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: Good Year + Michelin, PTO: 540/750/1000

    Tractors
    2002 20,008 h
    Germany, 24800

    28,530 GBP
  • Fendt Farmer 309, 1994, TractorsFendt Farmer 309 E mit FrontladerTractor type: Farm Tractor, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    1994 4,700 h
    Germany, Wülfershausen
    7d

    35,535 GBP
  • Fendt 516 Vario SCR Profi, 2014, TractorsFendt 516 VARIO SCR PROFITractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 165, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38

    Tractors
    2014 1,040 h
    Germany, Straubing
    7d

    83,477 GBP
  • Fendt Farmer 312, 2000, TractorsFendt Farmer 312Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 125, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 420/70 R28 STARMAXX, Rear tyre size: 520/70 R38 PIRELLI, Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2000 10,496 h
    Germany, 27299 Völkersen
    7d

    17,291 GBP
  • Fendt 933, 2015, TractorsFendt 933 S4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 330, Top speed: 60, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 650/65 R 34, Rear tyre size: 710/75 R 42, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2015 1,450 h
    Germany, Nürtingen
    7d

    151,841 GBP
  • Fendt 720 Vario, 2015, TractorsFendt 720 Vario S4 ProfiTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 201.2, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2015 5,423 h
    Germany, -
    7d

    73,487 GBP
  • Fendt 939 Vario S4 Profi Plus, 2015, TractorsFendt 939 VARIO S4 PROFI PLUSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 385, Top speed: 60

    Tractors
    2015 6,695 h
    Germany, 2011
    7d

    108,069 GBP
  • Fendt FA 204 P REP.BEDÜRTIG #138, 1981, TractorsFendt FA 204 P REP.BEDÜRTIG #138Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 65, Top speed: 30, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 10.5-18, Rear tyre size: 380/85R28

    Tractors
    1981 13,154 h
    Germany, Schönau b.Tuntenhaus
    7d

    7,919 GBP
  • Fendt 718, 2018, TractorsFendt 718 Profi PlusTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 180, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 85%, Rear tyres remaining : 85%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R 30, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R 42, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2018 1,338 h
    Germany, Nürtingen
    7d

    102,802 GBP
  • Fendt 409 Vario, 2006, TractorsFendt FARMER 409 VARIOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 94, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2006 6,846 h
    Germany, 189025
    7d

    31,124 GBP