Number of ads: 7

Used Deutz-fahr tractors from Belgium

Here is the list of ads from category Deutz-fahr tractors coming from Belgium. You may sort used Deutz-fahr tractors by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to Deutz-fahr tractors coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit Deutz-fahr tractors page on Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Deutz-fahr AGROFARM 95C DT, 2018, TractorsDeutz-fahr AGROFARM 95C DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 95, Front tyre size: 380/85R24, Rear tyre size: 460/85R30

    Tractors
    2018 2 h
    Belgium, Gistel

    13,386 GBP
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 200, 1999, TractorsDeutz-fahr AGROTRON 200Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled, Cabin: Regular, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Front tyre size: 540/65R34, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    1999 7,253 h
    Belgium

    9,499 GBP
  • Deutz-fahr DX6.31, 1992, TractorsDeutz-fahr DX6.31Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, Engine output: 120, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 90%%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%%, Front tyre size: 480/65R28, Rear tyre size: 600/65R38

    Tractors
    1992 6,567 h
    Belgium

    14,681 GBP
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON K420, 2011, TractorsDeutz-fahr Agrotron K 420Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2011 3,400 h
    Belgium

    POA
  • Deutz-fahr Agrotron 165-7 MK 3 Profiline, 2004, TractorsDeutz-fahr Agrotron 165-7 MK 3 ProfilineTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 165, Transmission: Lastschaltung, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 7146, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Options: Front axle suspension

    Tractors
    2004 6,700 h
    Belgium

    23,749 GBP
  • Deutz-fahr 6.30, 1986, TractorsDeutz-fahr 6.30Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Latest inspection: 01/07/2019, Amount of previous owners: 1, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 16.9 x 38, Rear tyre size: 20.8 x 38

    Tractors
    1986 9,685 h
    Belgium

    POA
  • Deutz-fahr 850P, 2016, TractorsDeutz-fahr 850PTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2016 701 h
    Belgium, Gistel

    34,544 GBP