Number of ads: 181

Used tractors from Austria

ads/page
  • Claas Arion 530 Cebis, 2013, TractorsClaas ARION 530 CEBISTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2013 2,500 h
    Austria

    47,209 GBP
  • Steyr Profi 6125 Basis, TractorsSteyr Profi 6125 BasisTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 125, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 380/85-28, Rear tyre size: 460/85-38

    Tractors
    7,900 h
    Austria

    21,750 GBP
  • Claas Challenger 45, 1998, TractorsClaas CHALLENGER 45Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 240

    Tractors
    1998 9,455 h
    Austria

    25,386 GBP
  • Same Explorer 70, TractorsSame EXPLORER 70Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 70

    Tractors
    6,203 h
    Austria

    16,145 GBP
  • Landini Mythos, 2003, TractorsLandini MYTHOS 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 100

    Tractors
    2003 7,800 h
    Austria

    15,203 GBP
  • John Deere 5080 R, 2009, TractorsJohn Deere 5080 RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 82, Front tyre size: 440/65R24, Rear tyre size: 540/65R34

    Tractors
    2009 6,186 h
    Austria

    37,773 GBP
  • Deutz AGROPLUS 95, 2002, TractorsDeutz AGROPLUS 95Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 92, Front tyre size: 340/85R24, Rear tyre size: 420/85R34

    Tractors
    2002 4,370 h
    Austria

    24,642 GBP
  • John Deere 6155 R, 2016, TractorsJohn Deere 6155 RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 155, Front tyre size: 600/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/75R38

    Tractors
    2016 1,000 h
    Austria

    88,834 GBP
  • Renault Ceres 335, 2003, TractorsRenault Ceres 335Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 68, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 380/75-20, Rear tyre size: 420/85-30

    Tractors
    2003 5,457 h
    Austria

    17,381 GBP
  • Steyr 540, TractorsSteyr 540Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 42, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

    Tractors
    6,150 h
    Austria

    4,557 GBP
  • John Deere 625, 2018, TractorsJohn Deere 6250RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 250

    Tractors
    2018 560 h
    Austria

    131,879 GBP
  • Claas Axion 820 Cmatic, 2011, TractorsClaas AXION 820 C-MATIC PRIVATVKTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 224, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42

    Tractors
    2011 5,360 h
    Austria

    43,644 GBP
  • Steyr 8060 KK, 1982, TractorsSteyr 8060 KKTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 48, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 7.50-16, Rear tyre size: 14.9-30

    Tractors
    1982 8,500 h
    Austria

    POA
  • Case IH 4210, 1994, TractorsCase IH 4210 XL ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 70, Front tyre size: 12.4-24, Rear tyre size: 16.9 R34

    Tractors
    1994 10,800 h
    Austria

    9,965 GBP
  • Fendt Farmer 307 C, 2000, TractorsFendt Farmer 307 CTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 75, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 380/70R20, Rear tyre size: 540/65R30

    Tractors
    2000 7,380 h
    Austria

    24,441 GBP
  • John Deere 6215 R, 2018, TractorsJohn Deere 6215RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 256, Front tyre size: 600/70R28, Rear tyre size: 710/70R42

    Tractors
    2018 330 h
    Austria

    120,015 GBP
  • New Holland T 4.55, 2019, TractorsNew Holland T4.55STractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 55

    Tractors
    2019 5 h
    Austria

    24,004 GBP
  • Lindner GEO 94 EP, 2018, TractorsLindner GEO 94 EPTractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyre size: 480/70R34, Rear tyre size: 440/65R24

    Tractors
    2018 110 h
    Austria

    50,846 GBP
  • John Deere X 950 R, TractorsJohn Deere X 950 RTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    Austria

    13,457 GBP
  • Kubota B 7100 HD, TractorsKubota B 7100 HDTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    4,127 h
    Austria, Himberg

    4,190 GBP