Number of ads: 263

Used John Deere combine harvesters from Germany

Here is the list of ads from category John Deere combine harvesters coming from Germany. You may sort used John Deere combine harvesters by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to John Deere combine harvesters coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit John Deere combine harvesters page on Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • John Deere T 670 i, 2016, Combine harvestersJohn Deere T 670iGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 760, Separator hours: 226, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: IF 680/85R32, Rear tyre size: 500/80R28

    Combine harvesters
    2016
    Germany, 48480 Spelle
    24h

    193,993 GBP
  • John Deere T 560, 2008, Combine harvestersJohn Deere T 560General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 760, Engine output: 353.5, Separator hours: 2600, Accessories: Cutterbar automatic leveling

    Combine harvesters
    2008
    Germany, Kunde
    7d

    61,991 GBP
  • John Deere T 660, 2016, Combine harvestersJohn Deere T660General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 915, Engine output: 388.8, Separator hours: 236, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Accessories: Cutterbar automatic leveling

    Combine harvesters
    2016
    Germany, DE-02708 Löbau
    7d

    219,858 GBP
  • John Deere 9560 i WTS, 2001, Combine harvestersJohn Deere 9560 i WTSGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 550, Engine output: 248.8, Separator hours: 2732, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Accessories: Grain head

    Combine harvesters
    2001
    Germany, -
    7d

    45,645 GBP
  • John Deere W 650, 2016, Combine harvestersJohn Deere W650General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Engine output: 339.9, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Accessories: Cutterbar automatic leveling

    Combine harvesters
    2016
    Germany, DE-02708 Löbau
    7d

    150,883 GBP
  • John Deere 770, 2018, Combine harvestersJohn Deere S770IGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 9000, Engine output: 455.4, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Accessories: Chaff spreader

    Combine harvesters
    2018
    Germany, DE-21439 Marxen
    7d

    249,963 GBP
  • John Deere T670, 2017, Combine harvestersJohn Deere T670 HM MIT 630PFGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 915, Engine output: 397, Separator hours: 145, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Accessories: Cutterbar automatic leveling

    Combine harvesters
    2017
    Germany, DE-02708 Löbau
    7d

    255,208 GBP
  • John Deere 1550 CWS, 2001, Combine harvestersJohn Deere 1550 CWSGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 560, Engine output: 205.3, Separator hours: Yes, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Accessories: Header trailer

    Combine harvesters
    2001
    Germany, -
    7d

    40,501 GBP
  • John Deere W 650, 2016, Combine harvestersJohn Deere W 650General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Engine output: 326.3, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /

    Combine harvesters
    2016
    Germany, -
    7d

    119,844 GBP
  • John Deere C 670 I, 2009, Combine harvestersJohn Deere C 670i (V02)General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 760, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Accessories: Cutterbar automatic leveling

    Combine harvesters
    2009
    Germany, -
    7d

    64,845 GBP
  • John Deere 1075, 1987, Combine harvestersJohn Deere 1075General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 420, Engine output: 149.5, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 23.1-26, Rear tyre size: 12.5-18, Accessories: Grain head

    Combine harvesters
    1987
    Germany, -
    7d

    POA
  • John Deere 988, 2007, Combine harvestersJohn Deere STS 9880i 4x4General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Engine output: 508.5, Separator hours: 4x2, Traction type: 4 WD, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 65%, Front tyre size: 900/60 R32, Rear tyre size: 540/75 R28, Accessories: Air conditioning

    Combine harvesters
    2007
    Germany, Kunde
    7d

    POA
  • John Deere T 560 i, 2010, Combine harvestersJohn Deere T 560 iGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 760, Engine output: 353.5, Separator hours: 935, Accessories: Cutterbar automatic leveling

    Combine harvesters
    2010
    Germany, Kunde
    7d

    90,444 GBP
  • John Deere T 660 i, 2016, Combine harvestersJohn Deere T 660 iGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Working width: 915, Engine output: 380, Separator hours: 637, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 680/85R32, Rear tyre size: 500/80R28

    Combine harvesters
    2016 637 h
    Germany

    POA
  • John Deere T 660 i, 2016, Combine harvestersJohn Deere T 660 iGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 915, Engine output: 353.5, Separator hours: 417, Accessories: Grain head

    Combine harvesters
    2016
    Germany, Kunde

    145,710 GBP
  • John Deere 1470, 2010, Combine harvestersJohn Deere 1470General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 425, Engine output: 203.9, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 23.1-30, Rear tyre size: 360/70R24, Accessories: Grain head

    Combine harvesters
    2010
    Germany, Euskirchen

    57,246 GBP
  • John Deere S 685 i, 2013, Combine harvestersJohn Deere S685i ProDriveGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 915, Engine output: 579.2, Separator hours: 600, Front tyres remaining: 75%, Rear tyres remaining : 75%, Front tyre size: 680/85R32, Rear tyre size: 500/85R24, Accessories: Cutterbar automatic leveling

    Combine harvesters
    2013
    Germany, 06268 Barnstädt

    163,816 GBP
  • John Deere 2266 HM, 1999, Combine harvestersJohn Deere 2266 HMGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 550, Engine output: 270.5, Transport weight: 12200, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 620/75R32, Rear tyre size: 16.5/85-24, Accessories: Chaff spreader

    Combine harvesters
    1999
    Germany, Euskirchen

    43,110 GBP
  • John Deere 9640 WTS, 2003, Combine harvestersJohn Deere 9640 WTSFront tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 650/85 R38, Rear tyre size: 540/65 R30

    Combine harvesters
    2003 4,070 h
    Germany, Ahaus

    47,420 GBP
  • John Deere T 660, 2010, Combine harvestersJohn Deere T 660 HMGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 760, Engine output: 376.6, Separator hours: 1309, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Accessories: Chaff spreader

    Combine harvesters
    2010
    Germany, DE-34537 Bad Wildungen

    93,464 GBP