Number of ads: 234

Kotschenreuther Forst- & Landtechnik GmbH & Co. KG

ads/page
  • John Deere 6130 R, 2016, TractorsJohn Deere 6130RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 155, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 480/70 R24, Rear tyre size: 520/70 R38, Front loader make: 643R

    Tractors
    2016 4,873 h
    Germany, 96349 Steinwiesen-Ne
    7d

    58,185 GBP
  • John Deere 7230 R, 2012, TractorsJohn Deere 7230RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 263.7, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    2012 4,927 h
    Germany, 07407 Engerda
    7d

    73,817 GBP
  • Bobcat 3071, 2001, Telehandlers for agricultureBobcat 3071General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2001 5,377 h
    Germany, 95213 Münchberg
    7d

    17,195 GBP
  • Amazone ES 750, 2012, Dressing equipmentAmazone E+S 750Power type: Petrol

    Dressing equipment
    2012
    Germany, -
    7d

    3,040 GBP
  • Steyr 9100, 2004, TractorsSteyr 9100MTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 100.6, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    2004 9,400 h
    Germany, 95213 Münchberg
    7d

    17,369 GBP
  • Hydrac LB-II 280, Snow blades and plowsHydrac LB-II 280Drive configuration: Mounted

    Snow blades and plows

    Germany, -
    7d

    2,345 GBP
  • JCB Tele Truck, 2003, Telehandlers for agricultureJCB Tele TruckGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2003 3,700 h
    Germany, 95213 Münchberg
    7d

    14,763 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Pöttinger VitaSem 302 A, 2019, Combination drillsPöttinger Lion303+Vitasem302AGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Combination drills
    2019
    Germany, 95213 Münchberg

    21,711 GBP
  • John Deere 7280 R, 2011, TractorsJohn Deere 7280RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 319.5, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Front tyre size: 620/75R30, Rear tyre size: 710/75R42

    Tractors
    2011 3,857 h
    Germany, 07407 Engerda

    82,154 GBP
  • Pöttinger Lion 300, 2008, Combination drillsPöttinger Lion 3001 + VitasemGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 300

    Combination drills
    2008
    Germany, 95213 Münchberg

    7,816 GBP
  • John Deere 6175 R, 2017, TractorsJohn Deere 6175RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 175.3, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyre size: 600/70 R28, Rear tyre size: 650/85 R38

    Tractors
    2017 2,492 h
    Germany, -

    95,528 GBP
  • Kramer 1500 mm, ForksKramer 1500 mmGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Forks

    Germany, 07407 Engerda

    1,042 GBP
  • Husqvarna Z 242 F, Greens mowersHusqvarna Z 242 F

    Greens mowers

    Germany, 98634 Wasungen

    2,753 GBP
  • Kuhn Vari-Master, Conventional ploughsKuhn Vari-Master 113Drive configuration: Mounted, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5

    Conventional ploughs

    Germany, 96349 Neufang

    17,508 GBP
  • John Deere 6120 M, Forestry tractorsJohn Deere 6120M ForstGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Engine output: 140, Front tyre size: 600/65 -38, Rear tyre size: 600/55-26 5

    Forestry tractors

    Germany, 96349 Neufang

    119,845 GBP
  • Iseki SXG 19, Greens mowersIseki SXG19

    Greens mowers

    Germany, 96349 Neufang

    3,647 GBP
  •  Cranab Schalengreifer 360, 2016, Other componentsCranab Schalengreifer 360General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Other components
    2016
    Germany, -

    4,342 GBP
  • Weidemann 3070CX60, 2011, Mini loadersWeidemann 3070cx60General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Engine output: 61.18, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%

    Mini loaders
    2011 4,047 h
    Germany, Weißig

    30,309 GBP
  • Clark 50, 2020, Other componentsClark Tracks Bänder TXL150General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Other components
    2020
    Germany, 96349 Neufang

    7,165 GBP
  • John Deere 5100 R, 2020, TractorsJohn Deere 5100RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 110.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 440/65 R24, Rear tyre size: 540/65 R34

    Tractors
    2020 100 h
    Germany, 96349 Neufang

    POA