Number of ads: 14

Used New Holland cx6090 agricultural harvesters

Here you can find the listing of all used agricultural harvesters ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • New Holland CX 6090, 2017, Combine harvestersNew Holland CX6090Other information: 2017, 1050 eng hrs, 800 drum hrs, 30K, 3 speed hydro,, 2WD, 800/65R32 tyres, chaff spreader, chopper, air seat, A/C, 25ft varifeed header, 1

    Combine harvesters
    2017
    United Kingdom

    135,000 GBP
  • New Holland CX 6090, 2013, Combine harvestersNew Holland CX 6090Type: Straw walker, Working width: 609, Engine output: 299.12, Traction type: 2 WD, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): ?x3 75x?

    Combine harvesters
    2013
    Belgium, Gistel

    POA
  • New Holland CX 6090, 2015, Combine harvestersNew Holland CX 6090Type: Straw walker, Working width: 732, Separator hours: 1048, Traction type: 2 WD

    Combine harvesters
    2015 1,315 h
    Belgium, Gistel

    POA
  • New Holland CX 6090, 2012, Combine harvestersNew Holland CX 6090Type: Straw walker, Working width: 732, Engine output: 299.12, Separator hours: 1601, Traction type: 2 WD, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): ?x3 75x?

    Combine harvesters
    2012 2,148 h
    Belgium, Gistel

    POA
  • New Holland CX 6090, 2014, Combine harvestersNew Holland CX 6090 4WDGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5

    Combine harvesters
    2014
    France

    93,559 GBP
  • New Holland CX 6090, 2016, Combine harvestersNew Holland NEU CX 6090 Elevation, EE2017, 890Bh, 7,60m VarifeGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 760, Engine output: 333.1, Separator hours: 605, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 680/85R32, Rear tyre size: 500/85R24

    Combine harvesters
    2016
    Germany, -

    112,772 GBP
  • New Holland CX 6090, 2017, Combine harvestersNew Holland cx 6090General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 6, Front tyre size: 680/85 r32, Rear tyre size: 460/70 r24

    Combine harvesters
    2017
    Germany, DE-36119 NEUHOF-DORFBORN

    132,821 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • New Holland CX 6090, 2016, Combine harvestersNew Holland CX 6090 mit 7,60m VarifeedGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 760, Engine output: 333.1, Separator hours: 615, Front tyre size: 680/85R32, Rear tyre size: 500/85R24

    Combine harvesters
    2016
    Germany, Kunde

    119,037 GBP
  • New Holland CX 6090, 2016, Combine harvestersNew Holland CX 6090Engine output: 306

    Combine harvesters
    2016 765 h
    Germany, Greven

    132,821 GBP
  • New Holland CX 6090, 2016, Combine harvestersNew Holland CX 6090General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 660, Engine output: 299.12, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Separator hours: 750, Engine displacement: 8700, Traction type: 2 WD, Front tyre size: 900/60R32, Rear tyre size: 500/70R24

    Combine harvesters
    2016 1,036 h
    Estonia, Tartu

    116,114 GBP
  • New Holland CX 6090, 2015, Combine harvestersNew Holland CX 6090Production country: BE

    Combine harvesters
    2015
    Estonia

    104,419 GBP
  • New Holland CX 6090, 2013, Combine harvestersNew Holland CX 6090 24 fods, Mejetærsker.General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Combine harvesters
    2013 952 h
    Denmark, Spøttrup

    84,083 GBP
  • New Holland CX 6090, 2012, Combine harvestersNew Holland CX 6090Type: Straw walker, Latest inspection: 2021-10-15, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Area harvested: 4900, Amount of previous owners: 1, Working width: 762, Engine output: 299.12, Separator hours: 1772, Traction type: 2 WD, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 900/60R32, Rear tyre size: 500/70R24

    Combine harvesters
    2012 2,258 h
    Estonia, Mäeküla masinakeskus

    50,037 GBP
  • New Holland CX 6090, 2014, Combine harvestersNew Holland CX 6090Traction type: 2 WD

    Combine harvesters
    2014 3,114 h
    Hungary, Demecser

    70,797 GBP