Search results

Here is a list of currently available used Landini tractors machines for sale at Mascus. You may sort used Landini tractors by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search.
You may also read more about Landini tractors in Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 20 / 114
ads/page
114 Search results for "Landini agricultural equipment and machinery"
  • Landini Rex 110, 2016, Tractors

    Landini Rex 110fTractor type: Orchard tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Other information: Landini Rex 110 F, Front linkage and front pto, 2 spools, A/C Year 2016 65 reg 485 hours £23,950

    Tractors
    2016 485 h
    United Kingdom, KENT
    24h

    23,950 GBP
  • Landini Vision 95, 2005, Tractors

    Landini Vision 95Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyre size: 340/85R24, Rear tyre size: 16.9 x 34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 75%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front loader make: Mailleux, Other information: Landini Vision 95, fitted with Mailleux MX80 Front Loader, 2005 year, 4500 hours, manual shutter, joystick loader control, high

    Tractors
    2005 4500 h
    United Kingdom, SN10 5SQ

    16,950 GBP
  • Landini Legend, 2002, Tractors

    Landini Legend 180Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 175, Transmission: Hand geschakeld, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 540/65R28 40% , Rear tyre size: 600/65R42 60% , Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 45, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, PTO: 540/750/1000

    Tractors
    2002 5566 h
    Netherlands, Schoonebeek

    16,858 GBP
  • Landini Powerfarm 95, 2007, Tractors

    Landini powerfarm 95Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 95, Transmission: 24-12 powershutle, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 12.4R24, Rear tyre size: 13.6R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 75%, Rear tyres remaining : 75%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: kleber, PTO: 540/540E

    Tractors
    2007 1685 h
    Netherlands, Ouddorp

    16,689 GBP
  • Landini FMS 80/3 pomp, Irrigation systems

    Landini FMS 80/3 pomp

    Irrigation systems

    Netherlands, Assen, Nederland

    1,479 GBP
  • Landini 5-110 D HC, 2016, Tractors

    Landini 5-110D HC verhoogd by EzendamTractor type: Straddle tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 100, Front tyre size: 9.50R24, Rear tyre size: 270/95R54, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5

    Tractors
    2016
    Netherlands

    POA
  • Landini 6830, 1990, Tractors

    Landini 6830Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 70, Cabin: Open, Gross weight: 4x2, PTO: 540/1000

    Tractors
    1990 9500 h
    Netherlands

    8,239 GBP
  • Landini 65, 2010, Other agricultural machines

    Landini CMS65 BEREGENINGSPOMP

    Other agricultural machines
    2010
    Netherlands, Swifterbant

    1,268 GBP
  • Landini 6030 F, 1992, Tractors

    Landini 6030FTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine output: 76, Cabin: Open, PTO: 540/1000

    Tractors
    1992 5140 h
    Netherlands, Holten

    7,309 GBP
  • Landini Rex 70 F, 2015, Tractors

    Landini REX 70FTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 68, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5

    Tractors
    2015 200 h
    Netherlands

    19,435 GBP
  • Landini Velite, 1935, Tractors

    Landini Velite 2WDTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1935
    Netherlands, EDE, Nederland

    15,844 GBP
  • Landini LU3-D, Irrigation systems

    Landini LU3-D

    Irrigation systems

    Netherlands

    634 GBP
  • Landini 8550, 1983, Tractors

    Landini 8550Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 85, Transmission: Manual 12+4, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 5%, Rear tyres remaining : 5%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Tractors
    1983 9000 h
    Belgium, Ghent

    POA
  • Landini Legend 165, 2000, Tractors

    Landini LEGEND 165Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 165, Cabin: Regular

    Tractors
    2000 4988 h
    Belgium, Kalmthout

    POA
  • Landini 8880, 1994, Tractors

    Landini 8880 LEGUMIERTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 80, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyre size: 320/85R32, Rear tyre size: 13.6R48, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    1994 7350 h
    France, France - 29 (Finistère)
    7d

    8,450 GBP
  • Landini 4-105 S, 2015, Tractors

    Landini 4.105STractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 100, Transmission: Semi-powershift, Front tyre size: 12.4R20, Rear tyre size: 14.9R30, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 5 % d'usure%, Rear tyres remaining : 10 % d'usure (AR%

    Tractors
    2015 412 h
    France

    POA
  • Landini Powermondial 110, 2013, Tractors

    Landini POWERMONDIAL 110Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 101, Transmission: Semi powershift

    Tractors
    2013 1000 h
    France

    28,730 GBP
  • Landini 10000 S, 1990, Tractors

    Landini 10000S 4X4Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1990 1 h
    France, Neuville saint-Amand

    5,492 GBP
  • Landini 10000 S, 1989, Tractors

    Landini 10000STractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1989 11870 h
    France, Neuville saint-Amand

    6,591 GBP
  • Landini Rex 80 F, 2011, Tractors

    Landini REX 80FTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2011 1800 h
    France, Neuville saint-Amand

    12,252 GBP