Number of ads: 19

Used Claas ares 697 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about Claas tractors in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Claas Ares 697, 2007, TractorsClaas ARES 697Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 148, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38

    Tractors
    2007 6,720 h
    Norway, Steinkjer

    23,280 GBP
  • Claas Ares 697 ATZ, 2005, TractorsClaas ARES 697 ATZTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 139.9, Transmission: semi-powershift, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 100 (New tyre)%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 420.85R28, Rear tyre size: 20.8R38

    Tractors
    2005 4,945 h
    France, France - 54 (Meurthe-et-Moselle)

    27,750 GBP
  • Claas Ares 697 ATZ, 2005, TractorsClaas Ares 697 ATZ PremiumTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, Engine output: 140, PTO: 540/750/1000/1400, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28 PI, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38 PI

    Tractors
    2005 5,034 h
    Germany, Rhede / Brual

    30,352 GBP
  • Claas Ares 697 ATZ, 2007, TractorsClaas Ares 697 ATZTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 140, Transmission: Teil-Lastschaltgetriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 480/65-28, Rear tyre size: 600/65-38

    Tractors
    2007 7,738 h
    Germany, -

    25,582 GBP
  • Claas Ares 697 ATZ, 2007, TractorsClaas ARES 697 ATZTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 142, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38

    Tractors
    2007 7,614 h
    Germany, Bockel - Gyhum

    20,726 GBP
  • Claas Ares 697, EnginesClaas Ares 697 Camshaft

    Engines

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Claas Ares 697 ATZ, 2006, TractorsClaas Ares 697ATZTractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    2006 1,380 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Claas Ares 697 ATZ, 2006, TractorsClaas Ares 697 ATZ med sprøjtehjulTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%

    Tractors
    2006 5,090 h
    Denmark, Egtved

    23,321 GBP
  • Claas Ares 697, 2007, TractorsClaas Ares 697Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    2007 5,000 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • Claas Ares 697 ATZ, 2006, EnginesClaas Ares 697ATZ Cylinder Head

    Engines
    2006
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Claas Ares 697 ATZ, 2006, TractorsClaas Ares 697 ATZTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 151, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Options: Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension , Front loader make: TENIAS B4, Frontloader accessories: Gravel Bucket

    Tractors
    2006 9,000 h
    Spain, CARIÑENA

    POA
  • Claas Ares 697, 2007, TransmissionClaas Ares 697 Front Axle

    Transmission
    2007
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Claas Ares 697, HydraulicsClaas Ares 697 Lift Cylinder

    Hydraulics

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Claas Ares 697, 2007, EnginesClaas Ares 697 Cylinder Head

    Engines
    2007
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Claas Ares 697 ATZ, 2008, TractorsClaas ARES 697 ATZ - 2008 - SILNIK JOHN DEERE - 148 KMTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2008
    Poland

    19,512 GBP
  • Claas Ares 697 ATZ, 2006, TractorsClaas Ares 697 ATZTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2006 6,520 h
    Denmark, boidavidsen1

    23,204 GBP
  • Claas Ares 697, TransmissionClaas Ares 697Part ID: JK24646

    Transmission

    Poland, Opalenica

    191 GBP
  • Claas Ares 697 ATZ, 2006, TractorsClaas Ares 697 ATZTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 145, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyre size: 650/65x38 540/65x28, Rear tyre size: 650/65x38 540/65x28

    Tractors
    2006 8,790 h
    Denmark, Hinnerup

    29,034 GBP
  • Claas Ares 697 ATZ, EnginesClaas Ares 697ATZ Camshaft

    Engines

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA