Kuhn animal feeders for sale
Animal feeders • 2012 • Ross-On-Wye, Hertfordshire, UK • Chandlers (Farm Equipment) Ltd
Animal feeders • 2015 • -, NL • LMB W van den Brink
Can't find what you are looking for?
Types of Livestock Feeders
There are many types of animal feeders available. It’s not a “one size fits all” scenario. Some of the most common livestock feeders that you might consider are:
- Self-feeders – beneficial for those who are looking to save time and increase efficiency.
- Feeder bunkers – suitable for those with little space.
- Bale feeders – keeps the feed secure and off the ground, reducing wastage.
Whether you are designing a self-feed, easy-feed or TMR feeding system, choosing the right animal feeders for you is fundamental to your farm’s performance levels. Frequent and reliant feeding schedules are proven to have a positive effect on the overall health of livestock and product yield. Read on to find out how you can buy and sell used agricultural equipment to improve livestock efficiency and make the most out of your farm.
How To Sell Used Animal Feeders
If you’re looking to sell your used Kuhn Polycrock, you can do so with ease on the Mascus platform – all you need to do is sign up. Become an End User or sign up as a Dealer to sell your used agricultural equipment regularly. This way you’ll receive access to multiple benefits, including:
- Banner adverts that help promote your business to potential buyers, boosting visibility and potential revenue.
- Access to the Mascus Webshop where we will take care of everything, from presenting stock levels to looking after the maintenance and programming of your page.
- The Mascus Price Indicator, which automatically gives you benchmark valuations so you don’t have to rely on your own research.
Once your membership has been approved, you can create an advert for your used livestock feeders. Be sure to include plenty of clear images and detail the important product information to help attract customers. Those interested in buying will then be in contact.
Read on to find out how to get in contact with other sellers and buy used agricultural equipment yourself.
How To Buy Used Animal Feeders
If you’re looking to buy a second-hand Kuhn Primor, browse our current listings and see what livestock feeders we have available. Use the left-hand panel to refine your search, choosing your preferred brand, price and location of seller. Take note of any product images and detailed information provided by the seller to make sure that the product suits you. Once you’ve chosen your used livestock feeder, contact the seller by filling out the details form provided, and they will be in touch.
Don’t know where to start? Take a look at our available listings of Triolet feeders.