Scania G450 Cg 19 6x2/4 Twinsteer for sale - the Netherlands

Price excl. VAT
30,538 GBP
35,500 EUR
Price excl. VAT
30,538 GBP
35,500 EUR
Videos of Scania G450 Cg 19 6x2/4 Twinsteer
Videos of Scania G450 Cg 19 6x2/4 Twinsteer
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractor Units
Brand / modelScania G450 Cg 19 6x2/4 Twinsteer
Year of manufacture2016
Meter read-out655,921 km
Machine LocationGELEEN
Country
Mascus ID22A3E790
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT30,538 GBP  (35,500 EUR)
VAT (21%)6,413 GBP
Price incl. VAT36,951 GBP  (42,955 EUR)
DETAILS
Tractor truck typeHazardous load
Internal stock no.6649.14.28
General grade (1 min - 5 max)
Amount of previous owners1
Registration year07-09-2016
Manufacturing / Serial numberYS2G6X20005436894
Fifth wheel typeFixed
Axle configuration6x2/4
DriveLeft hand
CabinSleeper cab
Engine output331 kW (450 hp)
TransmissionAutomatic GRS905 12
Emission classEuro 6
Wheelbase4050 mm
Suspension typeParabolic-air
Vehicle's outer dimensions6.5 x 2.55 x 3.6
m
Gross Weight26,000 kg
Front tyres remaining40 %
Rear tyres remaining 60 %
Front tyre size315/70 R22,5
Rear tyre size315/70 R22,5
ColourWhite
Production countryNetherlands
Other informationScania G450 6x2/4 Twinsteer Cg 19 Euro 6,1st Registration:07-09-2016, Automatic GRS905 Gearbox, 1 Bed,655.921 Km,Serialnumber:YS2G6X20005436894,Tires: 315/70 R22,5 Axle 1:Ca.40%, Axle 2, Axle 3:Ca.60%,Lift/Steering Axle, Parabolic/Airsuspension,ABS/EBS, Discbrakes,Stay In Lane System,320 Lt.Tank, Airco,Parking Heater,Foglamps, Beamlamps, Sunvisor,Electric Windows,Colored Windows,Radio,Frigo Box, Fifthwheelhight:118 Cm., Axle Distance:405 Cm.,ADR: FL + AT Approved until 07-09-2021, Productiondate:14-07-2016
Mistakes/write errors and intermediate sale reserve

Eddy Moermans Handelsonderneming BV

  • +31 ...SHOW
    Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
    Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
  • WhatsApp
    +31 618397514
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • EDDY & PETER SALES DEPARTMENT

    Eddy Moermans Handelsonderneming BV
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Instant messaging:
    • WhatsApp
      +31 618397514
    • Languages: German, English, Dutch
    • Groenseykerstraat 6, 6161 SG Geleen, Netherlands

Company

EDDY MOERMANS HANDELSONDERNEMING BV
10
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
MAN5273
Scania4708
Renault3974

On Mascus UK you can find Scania G450 Cg 19 6x2/4 Twinsteer tractor Units. The price of this Scania G450 Cg 19 6x2/4 Twinsteer is £30,538 and it was produced in 2016. This machine is located in GELEEN Netherlands. On Mascus UK you can find Scania G450 Cg 19 6x2/4 Twinsteer and much more other models of tractor Units. Details - Tractor truck type: Hazardous load, Internal stock no.: 6649.14.28, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Meter read-out: 655,921 km, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 07-09-2016, Manufacturing / Serial number: YS2G6X20005436894, Fifth wheel type: Fixed, Axle configuration: 6x2/4, Drive: Left hand, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Engine output: 331 kW (450 hp), Transmission: Automatic GRS905 12, Emission class: Euro 6, Wheelbase: 4050 mm, Suspension type: Parabolic-air, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 6.5 x 2.55 x 3.6 m, Gross Weight: 26,000 kg, Front tyres remaining: 40 %, Rear tyres remaining: 60 %, Front tyre size: 315/70 R22,5, Rear tyre size: 315/70 R22,5, Colour: White, Production country: Netherlands