Howo 371 for sale - China

Price excl. VAT
9,548 GBP
83,000 CNY
Price excl. VAT
9,548 GBP
83,000 CNY
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractor Units
Brand / modelHowo 371
Year of manufacture2017
Meter read-out16,880 km
Machine Location合肥
Country
Mascus ID239B3ED4
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT9,548 GBP  (83,000 CNY)
VATDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price incl. VAT-
DETAILS
Latest inspection2021-11-28
General grade (1 min - 5 max)
Amount of previous owners1
Full service historyYes
Engine output273 kW (371 hp)
Emission classEuro 3
Guaranteeone year
Front tyres remaining90 %
Rear tyres remaining 10 %
Production countryChina
Other informationUsed tractor unit HOWO 371 for sale
Good running condition
Low working hours
Spare parts available
Brand new paint
All parts are well maintenance, can be inspected

Contact us
Name:John
WhatsApp:0086-15256509139

Gray Machinery CO.,LTD

  • +86 ...SHOW
    Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
  • WhatsApp
    +86 15256509139
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JOHN JOHN

    Gray Machinery CO.,LTD
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Instant messaging:
    • WhatsApp
      +86 15256509139
    • Languages: Albanian, English
    • Room 802, Fortune plaza,Jin Yuan Rd.Hefei City,Anhui province,China, 230011 合肥, China

Company

GRAY MACHINERY CO.,LTD

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
MAN5273
Scania4708
Renault3974

On Mascus UK you can find Howo 371 tractor Units. The price of this Howo 371 is £9,548 and it was produced in 2017. This machine is located in 合肥 China. On Mascus UK you can find Howo 371 and much more other models of tractor Units. Details - Latest inspection: 2021-11-28, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Meter read-out: 16,880 km, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Engine output: 273 kW (371 hp), Emission class: Euro 3, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 90 %, Rear tyres remaining: 10 %, Production country: China